No announcement yet.

The Only reason to Reinstall UT2k3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too :up: Will definetly be d/l'ing it.

I recommend you d/l the in-game sound clip from their site if you haven't already, it's very atmospheric.

Comment

Originally posted by nightstormer
      That's certainly one opinion, as is mine in that UT is the best online gaming experience ever. It's all about taste really, you can't really "prove" one game is better than another, and just because something is popular doesn't make it good. Boy bands are wildly popular and successful, but that doesn't mean they are worth a *****.

I think alot of people get razzed because these slow, plodding, camper "realism" FPS games have stolen away such a huge user base from games most people here on a UT2003 forum like better. i.e., fast paced action games like UT/Quake. IMO, one reason the "realism" shooters are so popular is the fact any n00b can go onto a CS server, hide, camp, sneak around, and make a game of it. UT type games take alot more skill on an individual level, and many people aren't interested in putting in that much time or effort just to get owned over and over again their first few months of playing. But I think it's great you posted the news about a new mod, more power to the modder community! :up:
      ^^^^Great Post nightstormer :up: :up: :up: :up: ... I agree with all of that.

Comment

Re: The Only reason to Reinstall UT2k3

Originally posted by Imperial16
        the most anticipated mod for ut2k3
        Actually, I'm waiting for JailBreak 2003.

Then again, this doesn't sound bad...just not really my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by nightstormer
          That's certainly one opinion, as is mine in that UT is the best online gaming experience ever. It's all about taste really, you can't really "prove" one game is better than another, and just because something is popular doesn't make it good. Boy bands are wildly popular and successful, but that doesn't mean they are worth a *****.

I think alot of people get razzed because these slow, plodding, camper "realism" FPS games have stolen away such a huge user base from games most people here on a UT2003 forum like better. i.e., fast paced action games like UT/Quake. IMO, one reason the "realism" shooters are so popular is the fact any n00b can go onto a CS server, hide, camp, sneak around, and make a game of it. UT type games take alot more skill on an individual level, and many people aren't interested in putting in that much time or effort just to get owned over and over again their first few months of playing. But I think it's great you posted the news about a new mod, more power to the modder community! :up:
          :up:

Comment

Working...
          X