Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Imperial16
    its as simple as not clicking on the thread if its about a subject you dont like.........:bulb:
    Never said I didn't "like" it was pointing out the obvious.

And when I look at the name of the forum it does still say unreal tournament 2003/2004. :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pathos
    oh, so sorry....

/me runs to tell it on the mountain about a new and improved WW2 game.

its as simple as not clicking on the thread if its about a subject you dont like.........:bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Imperial16
    same ignorent talk as most of the idiots on this board who as soon as they see a mod or a game using realistic weapons ""Great! not another CS or DOD clone, because i'm an ignorent a$$hole and am gonna judge everything based on one thing that I hate"" -by ignorent ******** on this board

and what do u mean yet another ww2 game?? all games have their own timelines, and plus this is the only ww2 based mod for ut2k3 so far to be released(as stated earlier) and this one seems to be much more promising then anything else for ut2k3...

and also, i'll bet $500 i'm not the only one that thinks they wasted $50 on ut2k3, but will come in use finally with Red Orchestra for online, and other great mods.
    oh, so sorry....

/me runs to tell it on the mountain about a new and improved WW2 game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pathos
    Think he is refering to the front sight post that is actually on the weapon(s).

And no matter how you look at it, it is yet another WW2 game.
    same ignorent talk as most of the idiots on this board who as soon as they see a mod or a game using realistic weapons ""Great! not another CS or DOD clone, because i'm an ignorent a$$hole and am gonna judge everything based on one thing that I hate"" -by ignorent ******** on this board

and what do u mean yet another ww2 game?? all games have their own timelines, and plus this is the only ww2 based mod for ut2k3 so far to be released(as stated earlier) and this one seems to be much more promising then anything else for ut2k3...

and also, i'll bet $500 i'm not the only one that thinks they wasted $50 on ut2k3, but will come in use finally with Red Orchestra for online, and other great mods.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OzRoy
    Whats an iron sight?
    Think he is refering to the front sight post that is actually on the weapon(s).

And no matter how you look at it, it is yet another WW2 game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Grimmen
    Isnt that mod gonna use that **** iron sights system for aiming ?

I hate iron sights and if thats the case the mod will probably be **** in my eyes, no matter how good the rest of the things are.

I would keep my eyes on this one instead

http://www.frag-ops.com
    Whats an iron sight?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Isnt that mod gonna use that **** iron sights system for aiming ?

I hate iron sights and if thats the case the mod will probably be **** in my eyes, no matter how good the rest of the things are.

I would keep my eyes on this one instead

http://www.frag-ops.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How similar is it to Enemy territory?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Horay! Yet another WWII-themed game!

Originally posted by hughbackov
    Great! Just what the gaming world needs. Yet another WWII-themed game.

Given all of the WW2 games and mods available, I bet more people have played a WW2 video game than actually fought in the war.
    (1) this is the first (and probably only) WW2 mod for UT'03 that will ever manage to get past first beta-release ...

(2) contrary to your opinion it is far from 'yet another WW2'-themed game because it focuses on the Eastern front. (That's Russians vs Germans instead of Yankees vs Nazis f... )

(3) it's one of the few realistic mods that get rid of the almighty crosshair in favour of 'iron sights' (the others being : The Third Reich & Infiltration, both for UT'99)

MoH:aa, Call of Duty, BF1942 are mere arcade-shooters compared to RO.
    Day of Defeat (Half-life) uses an ancient engine ...

Suffice to say that RO most definitely won't be everyones cup of tea.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Horay! Yet another WWII-themed game!

Originally posted by hughbackov

Given all of the WW2 games and mods available, I bet more people have played a WW2 video game than actually fought in the war.
    actually, if we had my way we'd be able to permanently replace wars with video games instead

i'd love to see the headline
    'stalin pwns german advance w/ l33t dodging combos, gains control of poland'

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wasted $50 on a piece of ****

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Horay! Yet another WWII-themed game!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    page wont load at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thats what I was thinking....

but hey, im only here to state the facts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drin
    Its for UT 2004
    backwards compatible