The Only reason to Reinstall UT2k3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pathos
    Think he is refering to the front sight post that is actually on the weapon(s).

And no matter how you look at it, it is yet another WW2 game.
    same ignorent talk as most of the idiots on this board who as soon as they see a mod or a game using realistic weapons ""Great! not another CS or DOD clone, because i'm an ignorent a$$hole and am gonna judge everything based on one thing that I hate"" -by ignorent ******** on this board

and what do u mean yet another ww2 game?? all games have their own timelines, and plus this is the only ww2 based mod for ut2k3 so far to be released(as stated earlier) and this one seems to be much more promising then anything else for ut2k3...

and also, i'll bet $500 i'm not the only one that thinks they wasted $50 on ut2k3, but will come in use finally with Red Orchestra for online, and other great mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial16
      same ignorent talk as most of the idiots on this board who as soon as they see a mod or a game using realistic weapons ""Great! not another CS or DOD clone, because i'm an ignorent a$$hole and am gonna judge everything based on one thing that I hate"" -by ignorent ******** on this board

and what do u mean yet another ww2 game?? all games have their own timelines, and plus this is the only ww2 based mod for ut2k3 so far to be released(as stated earlier) and this one seems to be much more promising then anything else for ut2k3...

and also, i'll bet $500 i'm not the only one that thinks they wasted $50 on ut2k3, but will come in use finally with Red Orchestra for online, and other great mods.
      oh, so sorry....

/me runs to tell it on the mountain about a new and improved WW2 game.

Comment

oh, so sorry....

/me runs to tell it on the mountain about a new and improved WW2 game.

its as simple as not clicking on the thread if its about a subject you dont like.........:bulb:

Comment

its as simple as not clicking on the thread if its about a subject you dont like.........:bulb:
          Never said I didn't "like" it was pointing out the obvious.

And when I look at the name of the forum it does still say unreal tournament 2003/2004. :bulb:

Comment

Never said I didn't "like" it was pointing out the obvious.

And when I look at the name of the forum it does still say unreal tournament 2003/2004. :bulb:
            and at the top isee it says Unreal Tournament 2003/2004>General Discussion, that includes Red Orchestra A Mod for ut2k3/4...
            that right there means you are no longer to talk cause you'll just futher embarrass yourself

Comment

and at the top isee it says Unreal Tournament 2003/2004>General Discussion, that includes Red Orchestra A Mod for ut2k3/4...
              that right there means you are no longer to talk cause you'll just futher embarrass yourself
              Yep. A mod for what again?

2k3/4?
              Thanks. Go back to sleep.

Comment

ok... um... Personally Speaking I don't like the way it looks. I think Ut2k3 is an awesome game (call me a fanboy if you will) but a WWII game conversion? no thank you. buy Battlefield 1942

....waiting for the flames

Comment

Originally posted by drwhojm
                  ok... um... Personally Speaking I don't like the way it looks. I think Ut2k3 is an awesome game (call me a fanboy if you will) but a WWII game conversion? no thank you. buy Battlefield 1942

....waiting for the flames
                  well, at least we got back to topic. I'm mostly looking forward to the superior sound myself, and bf1942 didnt have that imo, but we'll all have to see how it ends up.

Comment

YAY FOR BF1942 CLONES!!!

no really i like bf1942 looks like it will be a cool mod o/

Comment

RO is not a Battlefield clone :x

Comment

It makes no sense to me why these "realistic" shooters are so popular. IMO an action packed, fast paced game like UT is far more entertaining than a slow, sneaking around, camping simulation shooter where all the weapons are basically the same (bullets). But obviously I'm the minority considering how many idiots play CamperStrike.

Comment

LOL i have never played and never will play that game to many campers and f***ing cheaters who dont have the guts to play with out their aimbots.I am a big fan of the rainbow 6 franchise.

Comment

What I'm wondering is the reason you still hang around these forums when you hate UT2003.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666
                              What I'm wondering is the reason you still hang around these forums when you hate UT2003.
                              Hoping ut2004 is alot better

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666

Comment

Working...
                                X