For Those That Have Played UT2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    You can do different crosshairs with UT2k3 as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dual enforcers in UT1 owned . . . but this aint UT1

i think dual assault rifle will be quite powerfull . . . good enough to take down a link gun?, well that all depends on how good you are with them , and how good the person with the link is with that

one i think will be a bit strange will be fireing dual grenades . . . this would be very powerfull but also very spamy

only time will tell eh?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well when I played, I felt the double assault rifles could hold their own. I.e. they are strong, except they are also quite innaccurate. Like the assault rifle in UT2k3.
    I would say that the link is definitely a stronger weapon!
    It was a stronger weapon in 2k3 aswell lol! So I don't know why you ask that. As for the goo gun. Well not much can compare to that But yeah you can survive a full Goo shot. Just about anyways...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by X0n3r0g
    Are they gonna bring back armor? It would be cool to have another type of shield. Also does a player glow when he has shields?
    No armor, no glowing, at least in the version I played.

-Paul

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You mean it will only take ten minutes to take down an enemy instead of 20?
    Lol!

-J

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: For Those That Have Played UT2004

Originally posted by MikeSobe
    2- What power does double handgun/enforcer/assultrifle have. Could it beat a link gun or goo gun, where does it fall into in the power line.
    I was wondering that too, so I did some really unscientific testing. I set up a botmatch, set their skill level to retarded so they didn't move, and found the double assaults dropped a bot just about as quickly as the mini, which was pretty fast. Of course the build we played was an alpha, so who knows what the balance will be like by the time it's gold.

Regarding the answer to your first question, you do know that UT2K3 supports custom crosshairs too, right? You just have to fiddle with your config file.

-Paul

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Something like that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JediPo0
    Common sense tells me that two assault rifles will make twice the damage of one
    You mean it will only take ten minutes to take down an enemy instead of 20?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are they gonna bring back armor? It would be cool to have another type of shield. Also does a player glow when he has shields?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i heard that it just increased rate of fire with the same accuracy but only one fired at one time.. and possibly a 50% damage increase.. however i could be wrong, so dont hold me to that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
    1: Yes. You can see this happen in the GameSpy 300 Mb movie at around 3:53. They have different colours too.
    2: I don’t know.
    Thanks. I have tried not to oversubmerse myself with UT2004 stuff so that I can play UT2004 and have it seem new. I was so into UT2003 I watched every vid and saw every screenshot, that nothing was really "wow that is cool" when I was playing the game. It was more "wow that screenshot is really nice and that level looks fun". I just loved U2's cross hairs to me they just gave the weapon an attitude, and fit really well into the game. The sniper turning when you zoom, or the rocket laucher's comming apart on the lock on, and so on and so on.

EDIT:

yes, but with double hand guns I could take on people with almost anygun, with one enforcer i run run run.... I was curious where double assault fell into place.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1: Yes. You can see this happen in the GameSpy 300 Mb movie at around 3:53. They have different colours too.
    2: I don’t know.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic For Those That Have Played UT2004

For Those That Have Played UT2004

2 questions.

1 - Do all weapons have there own crosshair? If so that is great, small thing that adds to the game IMO. A noticable thing in U2 for me.
    [screenshot]http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/newsimages/buzz4.jpg[/screenshot][screenshot]http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/newsimages/buzz5.jpg[/screenshot]

2- What power does double handgun/enforcer/assultrifle have. Could it beat a link gun or goo gun, where does it fall into in the power line.
Working...
X