im a cheat, at last !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willhaven
    you havent lived until youve been called a cheat and are banned from a server...

or if a bunch of people give you attitude and you give it right back and are banned for it...

thats a fun one as well
    both of those have happened to me before.. its quite entertaining actually

just last week i was playing on a ut99 server that i always play on, some newb was calling one of the regulars there a cheat.. i offered to spectate and record a demo of the "cheater", and he/she was like "if you want to chat about this, lets go chat about this, im not going to talk on here" which was quite ironic because thats all the idiot kept doing.. eventually he/she left and i couldnt chew them out anymore

Comment

you havent lived until youve been called a cheat and are banned from a server...
      omg that happened to me on my favorite Zark and iDM servers

The admin said something like "go cheat some where else *beep*"
      Then it said you ip is blocked...

now that was over the top dumb

Comment

:cry: happened countless times 2 me - i dont like it :down:
        It affects the way I play - Ive tried lots of ways of dealing with it.

1)give back as good as u get - doesnt work - the guys being quiet , just playing , prolly thing badly of both ppl involved in the verbal slagging match.
        2)Ignore `em - works a treat - but not much fun - and v hard to do with someone whos persistant.
        3) leave the server - :down:
        4)offer to show the guy some tricks etc - sometimes works but often they are to irrate to think rationally and you just get more abuse
        5)ask them to contact admin - satisfying , but most ppl wont bother :\
        6)get all hardcore on em and demolish them with skill - easily done , most cheat accusers are noobs , doing this achieves nothing , except putting them off the game.
        7)ease off and maybe even let them kill you - its happened - but not often - im pretty easy to kill anyway :P

Comment

or if a bunch of people give you attitude and you give it right back and are banned for it...

thats a fun one as well
          guess I haven't lived then...

Comment

Originally posted by wtfomg
            I've never been called one because I don't play retarded n00bs
            Hehe same here
            After discovering K-Play servers, I never played on that ****ty ADSLGuide.org.uk server again! **** Pings and PL FFS! Also nearly always full of n00bs.

So yeah I don't play on newbie servers . But I have been called a cheater a couple of times on those newbie servers
            Twas teh funnay

Comment

Avoiding servers

I suggest you try to find out which servers the regular clan-players go for a quick public game. Mostly there you will not find any of that n00b-talk or any form of text-spamming.

Downside is that sometimes there are waiting-queues of 2 or 3 players waiting to enter a game, but trust me ... it's well worth the wait.

So no hassle & good way to improve the overall skill & nice way to know other respectful peepz from the community.

:up:

Comment

i"m a noob at it i suck i can't find any noob servers so i playinvation alot or i just get my *** whooped!
                i never acuse any one ecept this [ELF] guys he even posted that his clan cheats he never died once so we kicked him:haha:
                i've never been acused of being a cheater because i'm a noob
                i did get kicked though from a server fats german server for stinking:bulb: when i play i play as Dragon_of_Doom
                tell me if u play agents me plz

Comment

Originally posted by Cythes
                  the best accusation someone has branded on me is that I had a "dodge bot".

lol - that's quality. A 'dodge bot'! You have to wonder, ok we know that aimbots exist - some kind of external prog that runs over the top of the game and locks onto colours or whatever - I dont really know and I dont want to break forum rules by discussing it. However, some of the other cheats that people accuse others of using beggers belief? I mean a dodge bot, how the hell would that work? Invinciblility? doesnt the server look after health and collision? Wallhacks I can understand assuming your PC is being sent the right information on where people are that you cant theoretically see (and I have been told that is not always the case in UT2k3) . Skin hacks - yeah I could see that happening although the new AntiTCC security checks have hopefully put a stop to that for now.

But 'dodge bot' - LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital
                    But 'dodge bot' - LMAO!
                    Technically, it's very possible. I doubt anyone would find it useful enough to write it though.
                    If you don't believe it's possible, try Mysterial's Superbots. Now, these bots actually have a limit to as how often they will dodge, but technically you could write a cheat-bot that checks whether someone is aiming at you, then dodges immediatly.

Comment

Been called a cheater once on a Lograv-NW:CTF server, 2-3 times in EO:CTF, twice in EO:BR, and a few other random times
                      One of the times in EO:BR was funny, since I know a few good tricks with EO that nets ya quick scores, the guy said "someone's cheating" and immediately left

Comment

Working...
                      X