im a cheat, at last !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a cheat, at last !

It`s finally happened. Ive been accused of cheating. I know a lot of you get it all the time but tonight was my first time. Funny thing is I aint all that good (probably why its taken so long) at the game just got lucky. Im sure the novelty will wear off the next time I get my *** kicked by some dam dslbot cheater lol

:haha: its satisfying isn't it. :up: Congratulations.:up:
    Don't let it go to your head:haha: . You will be called it alot more if you play enuf.

Comment

i got called a cheat 4 times

and im not realy that good iether, i dont see how a aimbot can aim at the ground with rockets and ues the shockcombo :P

Comment

GJ:up:

Yeah I don't play much anymore, but I've been called that 3 times now.

Comment

I've never been called one because I don't play retarded n00bs

Comment

I had two guys gang up on me on Tokara... I had full health and full armor. They spammed me to death but I fragged them both with 5 health left. My first cheater accusation. They left after that.

I dont much like it when it happens but sometimes you just have to go with the flow. :up:

Comment

KaiRaene,

what was the guys names? 2 out of 4 times it was on that map for me also..

and by the way, they warnt n00bs but they sure were retareded

Comment

Nah I wouldn't say retarded. Just let their emotions come out because they could not comprehend how you were doing the things you were doing.

I am usually called a cheater multiple times everyday but the best accusation someone has branded on me is that I had a "dodge bot".
                I guess I play with n00bs

Comment

i get called a cheat on my own servers, its rather funny tellin ppl to goto irc and ask for an admin n they see me there

Comment

kudos:up:

Comment

ya i have been called that at least 2 times and banned from 3 servers becase of a noob caln which was just starting out.To me people that say that figure every one is below them and there the best,and if any one beats them they must be cheating.

Comment

It happens to me on a daily basis.

Comment

heh...I've had games where I'm just "unstoppable" myself, though never in UT2k3....

In Wheel of Time I remember racking up 30 kills in under 5 minutes...

best part was, after about ten, everyone teamed up against me. prolly the reason I won so quickly, 'cause I didn't have to go hunting for them.

I died...can't remember...0 to 1 times...muahaha

Comment

ahh in the "zone" or on "fire"

this only happend to me about 2 times

when this happends your just unstoppible i used to get into the zone almost everyday on ut99

now its its nearly inposible

Comment

you havent lived until youve been called a cheat and are banned from a server...

or if a bunch of people give you attitude and you give it right back and are banned for it...

thats a fun one as well

Comment

Working...
                              X