Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ur kidding?

/me loads up UT2K3 and wades thru the Sp Ladder to check.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It was released with the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Iceboy2003
    Isn't that BR-IceFields?
    erm.. dunno, i never really played BR much tbh. Let me just check.......

EDIT: Hmmm, well it could be i suppose. I never even realised i had that map... did it ship with the game(if it did i can't remember playing it on the sp ladder), or was it with one of the pathces/bonus packs?

If it was with the bonus packs, then why wasn't it released with the full game? Seeing as it's part of the story....:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EDIT:

Originally posted by Sleepless
    Originally posted by ScaZZ

1. How come the sky on Antalus is yellow when it is being displayed on the monitors during the intro of the game?

According to the government, swamp gas.

2. The map that Malcolm chooses to play on is Kalendra Ice Fields..... erm... where? How come we don't get to play on it?

BR-Icefields.

Obviously what else?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Oracle has replied.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...0&pagenumber=2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Isn't that BR-IceFields?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Missing Maps?

Missing Maps?

Ok, i was just replying to another thread, and made a comment about a map that isn't actually playable in UT2K3. This map is Kalendra Ice Fields, and is picked by Malcolm at the start of the single player campaign. Does any1 know if this map was ever made, or was it just used for the theatrics of the intro? If it was made, does any1 know where i can get it?

Also, are there anymore maps from the Unreal universe that never actually made it into 'existence' so to speak, and if so, are there any screenshots or info regarding them?
Working...
X