Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by knowley
    He thinks its nice... why don't u go see for yourselves?

IP: 213.230.201.132:7723

Stats are here

Reporter Bot > #Taziers

:weird: :weird:
    I AM in there NOW.. if anyone fancies it????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by uk-taco
    that's a very nice server :up:
    He thinks its nice... why don't u go see for yourselves?

IP: 213.230.201.132:7723

Stats are here

Reporter Bot > #Taziers

:weird: :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL it will be carnage if 24 people ever get in there!

Not too fussed about gameplay with 24 people, just want to see if the hardwre is up to the job before we pay for months in adv.

And ut2004 will have bigger maps in for assault so am thinking long term as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont know of a ut2003 map that can have any amount of players in it and remain fun
    /rant

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: New Public Server and a rant about ttm

Originally posted by knowley
    Have just rented a 24 player public server, well its on trial for a month.
    24 players?! I hope you got some **** HUGE maps on that server... no map that I know of can handle 24 players while remaining fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Orbital
    lol - thats exactly why I dont like it. So **** annoying to keep on having to go through like a hundred config menus to put the game back to how it was before I started. Being your average lazy bloke when it comes to video games I cant be arsed to do that - I see TTM, I move on. So many other servers to chose from (despite people repeatedly screaming that the game is 'dead').

Creating a game is much harder than it looks and I have a great respect for Epic and their products. Id rather be a 'fanboy' than a miserable cynic.
    Well then.. go try the server that this thread is "meant" to be discuissing.... TTM is only there as a voteable option, and ATM TTM is OFF.

Originally posted by Orbital

Well, I guess Im just lucky that I got the product that I wanted - I guess you cant please everyone. Better luck with your next purchase - at the end of the day we're only talking about a £25 video game - people have less heated debates over which £10,000 car to buy. Makes me laugh.
    LOL... yeah its only a fecking game eh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -ORC-P
    There is no reason not to like TTM, since everything about it can be disabled on the client side. If you don't like one of it's features, then disable it.

lol - thats exactly why I dont like it. So **** annoying to keep on having to go through like a hundred config menus to put the game back to how it was before I started. Being your average lazy bloke when it comes to video games I cant be arsed to do that - I see TTM, I move on. So many other servers to chose from (despite people repeatedly screaming that the game is 'dead').

Creating a game is much harder than it looks and I have a great respect for Epic and their products. Id rather be a 'fanboy' than a miserable cynic.

Well, I guess Im just lucky that I got the product that I wanted - I guess you cant please everyone. Better luck with your next purchase - at the end of the day we're only talking about a £25 video game - people have less heated debates over which £10,000 car to buy. Makes me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by uk-taco
    Cheers dude :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whats ttm?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    glad u agree... I found it hard enough to read, let alone agree/disagree.

Now will everyone shut up about ttm :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by If you see kay
    these ttm flames=
    seriously guys
    props to the man behind the mod.
    and stfu *insert name here* because you have no input into the unreal community besides flaming somebodys hard work.
    if you spent time making things for 2k3 or actually playing rather than fighting on a 2k3 board this game would be much better
    my imatation
    *I heard ttm is for teh gheys*
    *STFU TTM IS ONLY FOR L337 PRO GAMERS YOU NUBES DONT KEEP STAT TRACK **** LOL YOU NUBES ON YOUR PUBES CANT PLAY UT *
    *oh yeah well im ANTI TTM, look at my sig muphucka and recognize,if i met the guy that made it id physically hurt him and you are ghey for using something you like*
    *I HATE YOU*
    *we are now enemys*
    hate?
    what happened to unreal?
    back in ut1 days this wouldnt have happened esp to the degree that 2k3 has taken it.
    mods and maps would be embraced or left alone,not split it up into pro and anti.
    you either play it or you dont ,you dont fight back and forth on every thread that mentions it.
    ut still has a ton of user made mods i play with everynight.
    Its just not the same anymore
    even in 2k3 servers (esp pubs)the whole aura just feels bad,punk kid with big ego/hate filled compared to uts good fun funny aura.
    the voicepacks are another example 2k3 hate - ut funny

where did you guys come from phucking counter strike?
    what happened to the unreal community?
    *i need backup*
    [backup] agreed:up: [/backup]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    these ttm flames=
    seriously guys
    props to the man behind the mod.
    and stfu *insert name here* because you have no input into the unreal community besides flaming somebodys hard work.
    if you spent time making things for 2k3 or actually playing rather than fighting on a 2k3 board this game would be much better
    my imatation
    *I heard ttm is for teh gheys*
    *STFU TTM IS ONLY FOR L337 PRO GAMERS YOU NUBES DONT KEEP STAT TRACK **** LOL YOU NUBES ON YOUR PUBES CANT PLAY UT *
    *oh yeah well im ANTI TTM, look at my sig muphucka and recognize,if i met the guy that made it id physically hurt him and you are ghey for using something you like*
    *I HATE YOU*
    *we are now enemys*
    hate?
    what happened to unreal?
    back in ut1 days this wouldnt have happened esp to the degree that 2k3 has taken it.
    mods and maps would be embraced or left alone,not split it up into pro and anti.
    you either play it or you dont ,you dont fight back and forth on every thread that mentions it.
    ut still has a ton of user made mods i play with everynight.
    Its just not the same anymore
    even in 2k3 servers (esp pubs)the whole aura just feels bad,punk kid with big ego/hate filled compared to uts good fun funny aura.
    the voicepacks are another example 2k3 hate - ut funny

where did you guys come from phucking counter strike?
    what happened to the unreal community?
    *i need backup*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CH405
    Now to get some people in there

Bah don't worry. Now is really not peak gaming time if you know what I mean
    What kind of idiot would play online at 10:00 in the morning...... other than me

Bump this thread up in the evening knowley, I'm sure you will get some more hits on the server.
    Oh and it would be good to see what kinds of pings I would get with at least 10 other people in it. Now THAT would be a good test.
    We have had 12 people in there in the past (was a 12plr private) and pings were all GREAT... bandwidth is not a problem thing I want to test is the CPU with 24players

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now to get some people in there

Bah don't worry. Now is really not peak gaming time if you know what I mean
    What kind of idiot would play online at 10:00 in the morning...... other than me

Bump this thread up in the evening knowley, I'm sure you will get some more hits on the server.
    Oh and it would be good to see what kinds of pings I would get with at least 10 other people in it. Now THAT would be a good test.
    Unfortunately, its not gonna happen till this evening.

Good luck with the server m8 :up:

EDIT: I GtG Uni now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X