Clear All

that's a very nice server :up:

Comment

Originally posted by uk-taco
      Cheers dude :up:

Comment

Originally posted by -ORC-P
        There is no reason not to like TTM, since everything about it can be disabled on the client side. If you don't like one of it's features, then disable it.

lol - thats exactly why I dont like it. So **** annoying to keep on having to go through like a hundred config menus to put the game back to how it was before I started. Being your average lazy bloke when it comes to video games I cant be arsed to do that - I see TTM, I move on. So many other servers to chose from (despite people repeatedly screaming that the game is 'dead').

Creating a game is much harder than it looks and I have a great respect for Epic and their products. Id rather be a 'fanboy' than a miserable cynic.

Well, I guess Im just lucky that I got the product that I wanted - I guess you cant please everyone. Better luck with your next purchase - at the end of the day we're only talking about a £25 video game - people have less heated debates over which £10,000 car to buy. Makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital
          lol - thats exactly why I dont like it. So **** annoying to keep on having to go through like a hundred config menus to put the game back to how it was before I started. Being your average lazy bloke when it comes to video games I cant be arsed to do that - I see TTM, I move on. So many other servers to chose from (despite people repeatedly screaming that the game is 'dead').

Creating a game is much harder than it looks and I have a great respect for Epic and their products. Id rather be a 'fanboy' than a miserable cynic.
          Well then.. go try the server that this thread is "meant" to be discuissing.... TTM is only there as a voteable option, and ATM TTM is OFF.

Originally posted by Orbital

Well, I guess Im just lucky that I got the product that I wanted - I guess you cant please everyone. Better luck with your next purchase - at the end of the day we're only talking about a £25 video game - people have less heated debates over which £10,000 car to buy. Makes me laugh.
          LOL... yeah its only a fecking game eh

Comment

Re: New Public Server and a rant about ttm

Originally posted by knowley
            Have just rented a 24 player public server, well its on trial for a month.
            24 players?! I hope you got some **** HUGE maps on that server... no map that I know of can handle 24 players while remaining fun.

Comment

i dont know of a ut2003 map that can have any amount of players in it and remain fun
              /rant

Comment

LOL it will be carnage if 24 people ever get in there!

Not too fussed about gameplay with 24 people, just want to see if the hardwre is up to the job before we pay for months in adv.

And ut2004 will have bigger maps in for assault so am thinking long term as well.

Comment

Originally posted by uk-taco
                  He thinks its nice... why don't u go see for yourselves?

IP: 213.230.201.132:7723

Stats are here

Reporter Bot > #Taziers

:weird: :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by knowley
                    He thinks its nice... why don't u go see for yourselves?

IP: 213.230.201.132:7723

Stats are here

Reporter Bot > #Taziers

:weird: :weird:
                    I AM in there NOW.. if anyone fancies it????

Comment

Working...
                    X