• Time
  • Show
Clear All

changed the title so people arent mislead

Comment

Originally posted by knowley
      changed the title so people arent mislead
      hehe :haha:

I think you basicly get the idea now - some people hate TTM, some like it. Either way, you mention TTM in any thread and this is what you get

A comment off people saying "i dont like it with TTM" or "id prefer to play on your server with TTM" will allways cause a argument about it.

Good luck with your server, ill pop on now anyway just to say hi as youve had your thread trashed, TTM or no TTM

Comment

Originally posted by -ORC-P
        So Unreal Grrl, what you're saying is that it's a good mutator then. The fact that stuff is ON by default should not matter at all. Are people really that lazy to hate something because they have to do 2 minutes of work? That's dumb.

Just turn the **** off if you don't like it. End of story. At least it's available and you have the choice.
        it may be dumb but its true...

and yaknow what i didnt like it either... i dont want my settings changed when i play, i want to logon and play...
        yes i eventually figured out i could change the ttm settings but im just saying it would have gone a long way towards making ttm a friendlier to use mod... and yea its a good one at what it does... its not for me but its good.

ppl hate change, ask epic

Originally posted by eldiablo2003
        UnrealGrrl, you are the voice of wisdom as per usual...
        if thats me, then this place is in trouble

...and GOOD LUCK WITH THE SERVER!

Comment

mapvote >> ut2vote
          ut2vote has really strange voting system

Comment

RE TTM: Yep I know some like it and some don't, thats why you can vote for it if you really want it on.

Yeah Gaal I noticed that... its not as clear cut as the MapVote, but its great for setting up matches.

Its all running OK now, so please get in there and abuse the cpu :haha:

Comment

OFMG FOMF OGMFO MGOMFOMg OMFG!!!!!21!!!!11`1omne!!!11
              TTM Roxx0rs j00r B0xx0rs!! :up:

TSTUSTSASTFU stfU SSTFU!! !1!!! Lam0rs!!!!!1!11111!

No but seriously, before I used to despise it. But then I saw it as the only way to play really good players. So I thought... bleh lets give it a try. Eventually I got used to it and now the only servers or should I say SERVER I play on is a TTM one.
              I'm loyal to K-Play servers

Comment

tbh I couldnt give a sh*te if its on a server or not... now go test our server plz

Comment

Originally posted by knowley
                  tbh I couldnt give a sh*te if its on a server or not... now go test our server plz

FFS!!!!!!
                  Your server is awesome!! But why in gods name would you have Curse 3 on the **** Map list!
                  Also, you left the server with a lame bot who has no skill!
                  Well at least he was bashing me. But that was because of the godamn map!
                  Dude. If you want people to go there you should make sure your list includes:

Antalus
                  Asbestos
                  Compressed
                  DM-Liandri2003

and various others.

DO NOT include Curse 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:down:

BTW.. Ping went down from 70 to 30

Comment

ah finally... someones actually been there! Thanx.

All the maps you listed are voteable?... Just hit "scroll lock" and vote away.. tonnes of custom maps on HTTP redirect.

The bot is only there to keep me amuzed when no one else is around - on masterfull I think.

Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Now to get some people in there

Bah don't worry. Now is really not peak gaming time if you know what I mean
                      What kind of idiot would play online at 10:00 in the morning...... other than me

Bump this thread up in the evening knowley, I'm sure you will get some more hits on the server.
                      Oh and it would be good to see what kinds of pings I would get with at least 10 other people in it. Now THAT would be a good test.
                      Unfortunately, its not gonna happen till this evening.

Good luck with the server m8 :up:

EDIT: I GtG Uni now

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
                        Now to get some people in there

Bah don't worry. Now is really not peak gaming time if you know what I mean
                        What kind of idiot would play online at 10:00 in the morning...... other than me

Bump this thread up in the evening knowley, I'm sure you will get some more hits on the server.
                        Oh and it would be good to see what kinds of pings I would get with at least 10 other people in it. Now THAT would be a good test.
                        We have had 12 people in there in the past (was a 12plr private) and pings were all GREAT... bandwidth is not a problem thing I want to test is the CPU with 24players

Comment

these ttm flames=
                          seriously guys
                          props to the man behind the mod.
                          and stfu *insert name here* because you have no input into the unreal community besides flaming somebodys hard work.
                          if you spent time making things for 2k3 or actually playing rather than fighting on a 2k3 board this game would be much better
                          my imatation
                          *I heard ttm is for teh gheys*
                          *STFU TTM IS ONLY FOR L337 PRO GAMERS YOU NUBES DONT KEEP STAT TRACK **** LOL YOU NUBES ON YOUR PUBES CANT PLAY UT *
                          *oh yeah well im ANTI TTM, look at my sig muphucka and recognize,if i met the guy that made it id physically hurt him and you are ghey for using something you like*
                          *I HATE YOU*
                          *we are now enemys*
                          hate?
                          what happened to unreal?
                          back in ut1 days this wouldnt have happened esp to the degree that 2k3 has taken it.
                          mods and maps would be embraced or left alone,not split it up into pro and anti.
                          you either play it or you dont ,you dont fight back and forth on every thread that mentions it.
                          ut still has a ton of user made mods i play with everynight.
                          Its just not the same anymore
                          even in 2k3 servers (esp pubs)the whole aura just feels bad,punk kid with big ego/hate filled compared to uts good fun funny aura.
                          the voicepacks are another example 2k3 hate - ut funny

where did you guys come from phucking counter strike?
                          what happened to the unreal community?
                          *i need backup*

Comment

Originally posted by If you see kay
                            these ttm flames=
                            seriously guys
                            props to the man behind the mod.
                            and stfu *insert name here* because you have no input into the unreal community besides flaming somebodys hard work.
                            if you spent time making things for 2k3 or actually playing rather than fighting on a 2k3 board this game would be much better
                            my imatation
                            *I heard ttm is for teh gheys*
                            *STFU TTM IS ONLY FOR L337 PRO GAMERS YOU NUBES DONT KEEP STAT TRACK **** LOL YOU NUBES ON YOUR PUBES CANT PLAY UT *
                            *oh yeah well im ANTI TTM, look at my sig muphucka and recognize,if i met the guy that made it id physically hurt him and you are ghey for using something you like*
                            *I HATE YOU*
                            *we are now enemys*
                            hate?
                            what happened to unreal?
                            back in ut1 days this wouldnt have happened esp to the degree that 2k3 has taken it.
                            mods and maps would be embraced or left alone,not split it up into pro and anti.
                            you either play it or you dont ,you dont fight back and forth on every thread that mentions it.
                            ut still has a ton of user made mods i play with everynight.
                            Its just not the same anymore
                            even in 2k3 servers (esp pubs)the whole aura just feels bad,punk kid with big ego/hate filled compared to uts good fun funny aura.
                            the voicepacks are another example 2k3 hate - ut funny

where did you guys come from phucking counter strike?
                            what happened to the unreal community?
                            *i need backup*
                            [backup] agreed:up: [/backup]

Comment

glad u agree... I found it hard enough to read, let alone agree/disagree.

Now will everyone shut up about ttm :down:

Comment

whats ttm?

Comment

Working...
                                X