Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic please o-please release the demo before the 27th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Epic please o-please release the demo before the 27th

    Now i know you all must be sick to the back teath of hearing people moaning about when the demo will be released but i REALLY need the demo to be released beofre the 27th of this month

    The reason being that we will be moving house on the 27th and i will be without my internet for some time, mebbe even upto a month!

    so as you can see its REALLY important i get the demo before then so i have something to do while im not connected and so that i dont miss out on it while im offline

    i know this post wont make a blind but of differance but i jus gotta get the demo before the 27th

    #2
    At least you realize that the post makes no difference but nice try. You will manage some how.

    Comment


      #3
      OK, I will talk to my connections and see what they can do.:up:

      Comment


        #4
        Drama queen.
        Just ask a pal to burn it on CD for you.

        Comment


          #5
          If we get enough forummers to all get behind one idea, may they'll consider it. So let's all say with one voice we want teh demo now.

          Everyone must constantly tell epic/atari, "We want it now! We don't care how buggy/unfinished/unbalanced it is, we want it NOW! We don't want to wait for it to be good, we want it now."

          That way, we can play teh bad demo for a while and get sick of it. Then we'll all have bad memories of it when the complete, finished, and proper retail version comes out. Then no one will buy it. And Unreal Tournament 200x will be dead.

          Great idea Bazza, except that it'll ruin the Unreal Tournament series.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by French__Toast
            If we get enough forummers to all get behind one idea, may they'll consider it. So let's all say with one voice we want teh demo now.

            Everyone must constantly tell epic/atari, "We want it now! We don't care how buggy/unfinished/unbalanced it is, we want it NOW! We don't want to wait for it to be good, we want it now."

            That way, we can play it teh bad demo for a while and get sick of it. Then we'll all have bad memories of it when the complete, finished, and proper retail version comes out. Then no one will buy it. And Unreal Tournament 200x will be dead.

            Great idea Bazza, except that it'll ruin the Unreal Tournament series.
            You just regestered, but before UT2003 came out we had a 13+ page thread of Photoshop images that said "we want the demo" (of various spellings). It was great fun.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by French__Toast
              Great idea Bazza, except that it'll ruin the Unreal Tournament series.
              Agreed!!:up:
              Just leave them to it, and everything will be sweet, I'm sure you'll survive not having a net connex fer a while Bazza, i survived nearly 2 years w/o mine, and i'm fine :bulb:

              Think about it, when ur re-connected, teh Demo will be out, there will be NO bugs, and everyone and their dog will again be in love with the Unreal series..... or something

              Comment


                #8
                Somebody told me that the demo release data has been set for the 28th!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Yes, even if it is not done please release it so everyone will flame you for putting it out unfinished. Yes please do that!:down:

                  Comment


                    #10
                    No one from Epic or ATARI will responds... Nice try tough

                    but its good too have some demo threads on top

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
                      No one from Epic or ATARI will responds... Nice try tough

                      but its good too have some demo threads on top
                      It would be nice to get an update on when the game is due to come out. Since they haven't released a date officially I am worried that they are behind what EBGAMES has as a release date. The game looked quite finished, except for minor details like weapon fire/sounds, in the gamespy video. They must be revamping something serious to not give us word this late in the year. I smell delay.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        lol all

                        hey i dont want them to rush it and have it all buggy n stuff man, it jus wudda bin nice to get it before i go offline is all

                        epic take your time by all means :up: if you want to you can give just me a buggy version for while im offline :up:

                        and yeah i agree with x0n3r0g an update round about now would be very nice seeming how we still aint had no press release :down:

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Yeh, I can sympathise (sp?) with you Bazza. It would really suck if the demo were to come out while you were moving.
                          But I have a feeling it will be out before then
                          Probably mid month. If not well there is always next month!

                          But I must say that there is quite a lack of communication with how the Epic team are doing with the finishing of that demo and the game.
                          But as Mark said, "The last 10% is the hardest part" So this is where we REALLY need to be patient. Since last time, we made them rush through the last 10% and THAT was what made the game not achieve its full potential.

                          Give them time . I'm sure they will produce a quality product

                          Oh and Bazza, if you get bored whilst not having the internet, you could always try playing the demo to ut2k4 (ut2k3 ).
                          Alternatively, you could try out this awesome game. Its called "Real-Life". I hear the graphics on that are wiccked

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                            It would be nice to get an update on when the game is due to come out. Since they haven't released a date officially I am worried that they are behind what EBGAMES has as a release date. The game looked quite finished, except for minor details like weapon fire/sounds, in the gamespy video. They must be revamping something serious to not give us word this late in the year. I smell delay.
                            The last 5% is the hardest.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by MechaFubs
                              Somebody told me that the demo release data has been set for the 28th!
                              They banned people for saying this before the UT2003 demo. I t got ugly. Any talk about the Demo and the release date got you banned. I think that policy was in for about a month.

                              EDIT: Even if it was a joke.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X