No announcement yet.

OT: Getting Married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark, you'r 24 and about to ruin your life.

I wish you many happy days in Cardiff.

Edit: btw, are you still on that **** no-good ISDN? Also, when are you planing on getting kids?

Comment

Congrats! I'm getting married in April. Good luck to you and your (future) wife! From what I understand, you won't even remember saying your vows. You'll walk into the ceremony, stuff will happen really really fast, and then you'll be married. Try to keep track of it all. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Scienter
        Congrats! I'm getting married in April. Good luck to you and your (future) wife! From what I understand, you won't even remember saying your vows. You'll walk into the ceremony, stuff will happen really really fast, and then you'll be married. Try to keep track of it all. . .
        i intentionally took the time to savor the day and remember quite a bit of it. make sure you do the same.

Comment

Not to sound like an a$$ but be sure that you an wake up to her face every morning for the rest of your life.........

I'm only 17 so don't take my words as stone...........

Good luck

Comment

Entropic, thats some funny ****!
            thankfully weve been thro many many low periods already, and its just made us stronger. You know what they say "you have to experience the lows, to really appreciate the highs"

Scienter - your not the only one who has said this. Most ppl who have married have said to try to remember as much as possible as it will just fly by. pictures are good, memories are great :]

zen - my woman isnt the prettiest page in the book, ill admit that. But there are finer qualities in a woman than just looks
            Its well documented that at one period in your life, subconsciously you start to look for a woman who will provide good motherhood etc etc. If she also happens to be stunning, then thats a bonus
            I know that im marrying the right woman for me :]

FLAGEL - how u know so much about me? :P btw i was 25 just over a week ago
            thankfully im now on adsl \o/

drwhojm - very nice m8, glad its all good

thanks to all \o/

Comment

HI ALL

IM GLAD THAT I AM GETTING MARRIED TO MORBA, HE IS A REALLY NICE GUY AND I LOVE HIM TO PEACES

Comment

:down:

Comment

Congratulations Morba Remember getting married is just like this forum it is a mix of opinions and thoughts none are right and none are wrong but if you flame your new wife for not agreeing with you keep a good lawyer at hand ))))))))))))) i have been married 28 years to the same woman good luck and work hard at understanding you both are individulas.

Comment

grats you old fat *******

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
                      Congratulations Morba Remember getting married is just like this forum it is a mix of opinions and thoughts none are right and none are wrong but if you flame your new wife for not agreeing with you keep a good lawyer at hand ))))))))))))) i have been married 28 years to the same woman good luck and work hard at understanding you both are individulas.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

n1 n thanks

mitz u nooby! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Morba

FLAGEL - how u know so much about me? :P btw i was 25 just over a week ago
                        thankfully im now on adsl \o/
                        I know lots about you, could give u a call some day.

You underestimate the power of internet.

Comment

congrats morba, you're now one of the luckiest people on the earth

Comment

This time next year the top threads will read as follows:

We want teh Demo..UT2005!!!..Posted by DoomJack
                            OT: Getting Divorvced................Posted By Morba

j/k GL

Comment

Good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by FLAGEL
                                I know lots about you, could give u a call some day.

You underestimate the power of internet.
                                heheh, my number is more than public due to work reasons more than personal :x

but sure, call me someday, just not in the next 2/3 weeks as it will cost me loads! hhehe

Comment

Working...
                                X