• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cythes
    Here is the real definitions:
    And suck my ****

Go eat ****

Those are the two.
    Didn't you see the log from IRC from Myscha ? Myscha (the Sledgedog) was one of the first leveldesigners at Epic. He did Deck16 (the original and the remake in UT). He did CTF-November and some more UT maps. He did a bunch of great SP maps in Unreal. He's an authority.

GES Biorifle -> Green Exploding Sh it.

Comment

Yay! its really nice to know Myscha is around - hanging with DavidM and the DeathBall doods. He made some of the most played, long standinding Unreal classics,

If by chance you read this Myscha, thanx for years and years of Unreal enjoyment. I tried to remake NovCE for 2k3 but the 2k3 fanboys flamed it completely. If you still have any pull at Epic, tell em to stop the hollywood "copycat syndrome," Battlefield 1942 pretty much summed up the vehicle novelty.

Anyways thanx again for making probably THE most hardcore FPSes awsome.

Flame away INA - its what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by AudioMix
        Yay! its really nice to know Myscha is around - hanging with DavidM and the DeathBall doods. He made some of the most played, long standinding Unreal classics,
        [snip]
        If you still have any pull at Epic, tell em to ....
        I'm sorry, but Myscha is not at Epic anymore. That irc-log must have been from 1999, or even earlier. I think he left right after UT was finished. Too bad, as his departure was really obvious in UT2003. He's been doing other gaming stuff, totally unrelated to FPSs. A shame. I think Myscha enjoys RPGs and MMORPGs more than FPSs. If you really want to talk to him, check out these forums: http://pub29.ezboard.com/bforwardartillery

Comment

Anionic Shockwave Molecule Disruptor :bulb:

Comment

Myscha havent worked for Epic since Unreal I think. Maybe a brief period for UT as well. To bad, since Epic could use some of that deck-magic (he did Deck16, in case you dont know). He also did Thundra if I remember correctly.

And yes, ASMD stands for 'And Suck My ****', although the explanation in the Unreal manual was somewhat different

/Kronon

Comment

FYI, here are the maps made by Elliot "Myscha the Sledgedog" Cannon. As he did 6 maps for UT, I think he must have been at Epic during half of the time they worked on UT. Other leveldesigners (Willard, Eekels, Inoxx, Cliffy) did 10+ maps each.

UT maps by Myscha:

CTF-Command
              CTF-November
              DM-Deck16][
              DM-Grinder
              DM-Morbias][
              DOM-Leadworks

Unreal DM maps by Myscha:

DmAriza
              DmDeathFan
              DmDeck16
              DmMorbias
              DmTundra

Unreal SP maps by Myscha:

Bluff
              Ceremony
              Chizra
              DasaCellars
              DasaPass
              IsvDeck1
              IsvKran32
              IsvKran4

Comment

Originally posted by LittleFlower
                Unreal SP maps by Myscha:

Bluff
                Ceremony
                Chizra
                DasaCellars
                DasaPass
                IsvDeck1
                IsvKran32
                IsvKran4
                Dude, those maps ROCKED! I feel like playing Unreal1 already. Too bad the final patches for U1 sucked *** and replaced all weapon sounds with the ones used in UT1.

Comment

The chat with mysha is over 1.5 years old, just fyi

Comment

Working...
                  X