Getting on to 2004 stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting on to 2004 stats?

I had my name and pass filled out in the ut2004 settings to track stats and the box is currently active, but I can't find myself on ut2004 stats tracking.. ? (The website)

LoL

Sorry to say but stats isn't working since a long time

It should be working 'kind of' right now

Comment

Well most say its working now so.

Comment

Doesn´t work here too :/ :sulk:

[OT]just pwned some1 so hard in 1on1 he left:haha: I´m happy

Comment

theyve been testing it

Comment

Re: Getting on to 2004 stats?

Originally posted by Smood
            I had my name and pass filled out in the ut2004 settings to track stats and the box is currently active, but I can't find myself on ut2004 stats tracking.. ? (The website)
            Also, make sure you are using the ingame player name to check the stats (not the name that you filled out in the stat tracking form). The stats tracks people by their player ID # (which never changes) and their current player name (which you can change at your whim).

PL

Comment

Re: Re: Getting on to 2004 stats?

Originally posted by PsyLord
              Also, make sure you are using the ingame player name to check the stats (not the name that you filled out in the stat tracking form). The stats tracks people by their player ID # (which never changes) and their current player name (which you can change at your whim).

PL
              Well my in game name and my stats name are the same. So it should work.

Comment

I guess stats are not fully functional... since it only logged a few of the games I played yesterday... oh well.

PL

Comment

If you people bothered too read any threads out there youll know Dr.Sin said there just testing stats, when there final they will be up for good and also be reset.

Comment

Also... make sure you go onto a stats-recording server... not all of them do!

You can tell which one records stats by looking at the left of the list of servers. You have to pick ones that have a 'green vertical bars' icon denoting it records stats...

Comment

Working...
                    X