{LoK} Recruiting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{LoK} Recruiting.

Dont know if this is looked down on around here but i hope not. Anyway ...

LoK - Legion of Kings.

LoK is a very very old clan that is in hibernation. We were very competitive in quake3 ( ranked number 1 in ra3 ) in sin and did some UT and tribes2 for a while too. But we all been waiting for a good game to come out for so long we kinda went into hibernation waiting on quake4 and doom3.

Well with doom3 coming up i wanna put the spark back into LoK and start it out with this awesome game UT2k4. Basicly just looking for mature, intelligent and light hearted/fun people to play as a team on a semi-serious level. Not looking to be #1 ( yet ), but looking to have some mates around to play with and have fun with in the EST US time zone.

Im the leader of the clan. My name is Icculus aka Iccy. Look foward to talking to you.

iccanui@gmail.com
    irc.enterthegame.com #lok

where are you based?(not that I´m interested,I´m too young but people care about that).

Comment

Im based in FL. Im planning on picking up a server for us here in the next 2 months that ill make sure is in like NC or something, so anyone in central or east should ping well to it.

Age doesnt matter BTW. When this clan was in its prime in quake3, we had a few low teens on up to 25+. But they were all mature and worthy members. Age doesnt have a lot to do with it in my experience.

Comment

If you guys have a Deerhunter division, I might be interested.

Comment

Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by DogSoldier
            If you guys have a Deerhunter division, I might be interested.
            sure, you can even head it up.

Comment

Working...
            X