Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What browser do you use ?? (to visit UT2004 websites...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Format Life:
    Goddamnit this FireFox is fast!

I'll stick with this one!

Thanks for the link Kr4zed! :up:
    Cool, another soul saved from the claws of the Dark Side. :up:

Originally posted by BenyBen
    I use firefox eclusively, and I've not yet seen a good reason to ever go back to IE, ever.

Adblock for mozilla/firefox is da ****! Allows to block images, javascript and Flash Advertisment. Since I switched to Firefox, I have not seen a single pop up (unless I wanted to) and I've blocked all those really annoying flash ads that play sounds. Even allows you to block I-Frame adverts.
    Cheers for the link. The 30-day full functionality evaluation period of my installation of Kerio Personal Firewall is coming to an end so an ad-blocker will come in very handy then. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Kr4zed
      Cool, another soul saved from the claws of the Dark Side. :up:

Cheers for the link. The 30-day full functionality evaluation period of my installation of Kerio Personal Firewall is coming to an end so an ad-blocker will come in very handy then. :up:
      Browse the extension page more often.. (in extension part of Firefox press "get more extensions" read through it and grab what ever catches your intrest.. I realy recommend: RadialContext it's like the NWN rightclick pie menu on steroids.. (put it to drag only in options and you still have the normal rightclick menu) It's whop ***

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3
        Browse the extension page more often.. (in extension part of Firefox press "get more extensions" read through it and grab what ever catches your intrest.. I realy recommend: RadialContext it's like the NWN rightclick pie menu on steroids.. (put it to drag only in options and you still have the normal rightclick menu) It's whop ***
        Thanks :up: but somehow it doesn't want to install itself. Even after restarting Firefox it says that the installation will be performed after Firefox has restarted. Any ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kr4zed
          Thanks :up: but somehow it doesn't want to install itself. Even after restarting Firefox it says that the installation will be performed after Firefox has restarted. Any ideas ?
          Try doing it again... the extension install thingy is the only part of Firefox I'v had any real "bugs" with...

Comment

I use the SBC Yahoo Browser that came with my DSL.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaZero
              I use the SBC Yahoo Browser that came with my DSL.
              T3h h0rr0r!!!11

Comment

Working...
              X