• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats

glad to see the stats are up
    i bought this game about 3 months ago and can finally see my stats

didnt realise i was so **** lol

do the stats as they are now, include our results from the 3 months it was down?

Comment

not sure dood but im just glad to c them up finally.
      but i guess they as when i bought this game stats were down then ,i just checked mine and there up there so i guess so

Comment

They are not showing stats from previous games of mine... only the very recent 1 game I played briefly last night.

I done a name search of INA| and saw some of the clan members... great phun!

Comment

sorry m8 i dont do clans im a lone bounty hunter

Comment

They up!?

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaah!

Comment

Originally posted by ske007
                sorry m8 i dont do clans im a lone bounty hunter
                Well if your stats name is the same as your forum name:

I see you're just an ONS player who dispite liking to be on the wining team your eff sucks donkey balls

You're also a rocket ***** what has managed to kill himself 3 times with his own AVRiL, and in 7 matches, only managed to construct 6 nodes.

Is that you? Mr mighty bounty hunter?

/me is going to like using the stats as a taunt weapon LOL

Oh and don;t bother to look up my stats I'll save you the trouble... it's only managed to grab 1 match and .3 hours of my playing time when I got my *** handed to me by gnops, Bazza and Boksha last night... I'm quite happy to admit that

PS: i came 3rd on my team playing against these titans (gnops later switched teams when we worked out the teams were a tiny bit unbalanced for a fun game).

I don't profess to be any good at this game as frankly, I don;t have the hours free to practice endlessly like I did back in the Quake3 days.

Don;t call yourself a bounty hunter unless you really are one... stats are live now and they tell the truth...
                Unless you are not your stats namesake in which case I take that all back

Comment

ske007

BTW... please take this a bit tongue in cheek...

I just read it back again and it sounds very ugly when re-read...

Comment

Originally posted by djini_hades
                    Well if your stats name is the same as your forum name:

I see you're just an ONS player who dispite liking to be on the wining team your eff sucks donkey balls

You're also a rocket ***** what has managed to kill himself 3 times with his own AVRiL, and in 7 matches, only managed to construct 6 nodes.

Is that you? Mr mighty bounty hunter?

/me is going to like using the stats as a taunt weapon LOL

Oh and don;t bother to look up my stats I'll save you the trouble... it's only managed to grab 1 match and .3 hours of my playing time when I got my *** handed to me by gnops, Bazza and Boksha last night... I'm quite happy to admit that

PS: i came 3rd on my team playing against these titans (gnops later switched teams when we worked out the teams were a tiny bit unbalanced for a fun game).

I don't profess to be any good at this game as frankly, I don;t have the hours free to practice endlessly like I did back in the Quake3 days.

Don;t call yourself a bounty hunter unless you really are one... stats are live now and they tell the truth...
                    Unless you are not your stats namesake in which case I take that all back
                    Aahhh Christ. Now we have one more thing to flame people about... "Lolollololoollobuttlaololpaintbreaks, and you SUCK at this game!"

Comment

Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
                      Aahhh Christ. Now we have one more thing to flame people about... "Lolollololoollobuttlaololpaintbreaks, and you SUCK at this game!"
                      LOL... fun isn't it...

Great way to start a flame for when the forum's are slow on dumb posts we can just say look at my stats... I;m so cool and wait...

Comment

so what if im a rocket ***** and where did i say i was good at this game numb nuts??????

Comment

STATS ARE UP???? *heart attack*

Comment

Yeehaaw!

Somebody needs to post a new sticky about that! :hint:

Comment

Originally posted by ske007
                              so what if im a rocket ***** and where did i say i was good at this game numb nuts??????
                              Likening yourself to a Bounty Hunter ring a bell? Saying you don't 'do' clans?

Well whatever...

Format Life: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=396371 (Sticky - although the subject does not specifically say "Stats up")...

Comment

Working...
                              X