X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Sucks Hahahaa

Taken from Boomtown.net :

The final game in our trilogy of tardiness is Far Cry: Instincts, which considering how lame it looked at E3 could do with all the delays it can get. Also being delayed until 2005, Ubisoft are delaying the console version of the PC neo-classic to “ensure that both the Xbox and PS2 versions have the same impressive graphics and unique immersive gameplay elements as the highly-regarded Far Cry PC version”. Which is pretty much an admission that at the moment the game looks a complete dog, with a frame rate that could be measured in geological ages.
    :haha: :up: :haha: :down:

I dont like this game anyway, regardless of this review I still think it sucks :down:

Comment

idiots

Comment

Why idiots?

And who was that aimed at?

Comment

the invisible guy next to you

Comment

Originally posted by pyrothekilla200
            I dont like this game anyway, regardless of this review I still think it sucks :down:
            That was my point :bulb:

Comment

the PC version is AMAZING.......... I can't see how it can measure up to that on the consoles.....

Comment

the game doesnt have a great replay value, i can agree with that, but looks fcking sweet (even on my 9700 pro)
                people with better cards will have an even better experience with the game.

Comment

yea....i'm def not a fan of the game but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by dethmanrulz
                    the PC version is AMAZING.......... I can't see how it can measure up to that on the consoles.....
                    :up: :up:

oh, and not all games are ment for amazing replay value. Granted, UT2k4 has prolly been by FAR the best investment in a video game i've EVER made... but there are many game's i've *loved* more, because of the story and involvement (zelda anyone?)... but i've come to notice, most of the games i loved for the story and involvement i never realyl wanted to play again...

Comment

<insert quote by Mark Rein about not starting threads about other games here>

Comment

FC is not UT related so hopefully your a$$ will be banned soon.

:down:

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666
                          <insert quote by Mark Rein about not starting threads about other games here>
                          <insert the word lol here>

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Iron
                            FC is not UT related so hopefully your a$$ will be banned soon.

:down:
                            Like every thread on this forum is UT related, yeah :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Frosty
                              Reinstalled far cry again the other day, remembers playing against uber tough marines so i stuck the game on easy (not often i do that) and low and behold by the time im at the large old arcraft carrier thing people are taking sometimes 10 shots to the chest with the assault rifle.

Totaly gay, not played it any further again.

Its a pretty **** game, simply because it gets too hard, i mean the first time you steal a jeep you have a boat firing rockets at you, that leave you with about 5 health, sad.
                              see, i only made it to about the 5th level b4 i had to reformat my comp and lost my saved game, but up till that point i thought the game was too easy. i mean, ya, you hafta replay some parts a few times, but overall, i was actually kinda shocked (because, trust me, i'm not that good at fps'ers... ).. i just started the game again and i actually bumped up the difficulty a bit... hopefully i won't regret it too much

Comment

Working...
                              X