Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to those that want to complain about 2k4 especially ONS

don't.

if you need to complain that you can't handle playing against better players, go tell someone that cares.

it is really getting old to see the hourly post of "... the map suxxor because i can't win on it...", "this weapon(s)/vehicle(s) should be removed/changed because i can't use/kill/defend it...", "...pubs suck because (fill in lame reason) and i don't know how to leave...", and my favorite "...people that know every map and how to play them should be banned because noone can play against them..."

i am not some 1337 super player. i play to have fun and win whenever i can. sometimes i get my butt kicked by people, other times i pwn the server. sometimes i get so pwned that i get upset and have to leave the game. but that's part of playing it. so STOP WHINING AND JUST PLAY THE GAME!!

Comment

To the thread starter, I'd like to say...

AMEN GLORY HALLELUJIA!!!!!!!!!!

[Sarcasm]
      Why take the time to learn. It's just easier to bi*ch right? Cause the more I bi*ch the more likely they make this game easy for me... right? Cause it is all about me isn't it? They have to make things MY way right...?

Whatta ya mean this isn't Burger King?
      [/sarcasm]

Comment

Re: to those that want to complain about 2k4 especially ONS

Hey man I'll complain about losing in Onslaught to you all I want. Jeez you dont have to go post on some huge forum to tell me that.

Originally posted by PaintMonster
        don't.

if you need to complain that you can't handle playing against better players, go tell someone that cares.

it is really getting old to see the hourly post of "... the map suxxor because i can't win on it...", "this weapon(s)/vehicle(s) should be removed/changed because i can't use/kill/defend it...", "...pubs suck because (fill in lame reason) and i don't know how to leave...", and my favorite "...people that know every map and how to play them should be banned because noone can play against them..."

i am not some 1337 super player. i play to have fun and win whenever i can. sometimes i get my butt kicked by people, other times i pwn the server. sometimes i get so pwned that i get upset and have to leave the game. but that's part of playing it. so STOP WHINING AND JUST PLAY THE GAME!!

Comment

to those that want to complain about 2k4 especially ONS
          don't.
          wow, ok Mr. President, we will refrain from using our freedom of speech/typing/etc etc because you say so...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, and this makes the DAILY ATARI CRY THREAD, brought to you by Mr. Paint.

Comment

Re: to those that want to complain about 2k4 especially ONS

Originally posted by PaintMonster
            [...] so STOP WHINING AND JUST PLAY THE GAME!!
            who's whining right now?

Comment

jeez, there is times when i stary whining about anything just for fun/to **** people off, LOL, i think i'll have a ball if i came across this character PainterMonster, LOL....

Comment

Honestly, I get tired of this "You're just whining because you suck" complaint.

I play for one of the best ONS squads out there (best ONS squad lol), but I'll be the first person to tell you that Public ONS games are unbelievably queer.

The game also has a number of elements that are queer in any game of ONS, ie. Superweapons (thank god a few leagues turned them off) and the Manta.

Comment

Re: Re: to those that want to complain about 2k4 especially ONS

Originally posted by ZuBsPaCe
                  who's whining right now?
                  IDK looks more like he is screaming than whining really............

Comment

Originally posted by TørmentøR
                    jeez, there is times when i stary whining about anything just for fun/to **** people off, LOL, i think i'll have a ball if i came across this character PainterMonster, LOL....
                    wow you're ****ing cool

what are you, 13?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: to those that want to complain about 2k4 especially ONS

Originally posted by 2tall
                      IDK looks more like he is screaming than whining really............
                      he's whining 'bout whiners imo

Comment

Originally posted by Main
                        Honestly, I get tired of this "You're just whining because you suck" complaint.

I play for one of the best ONS squads out there (best ONS squad lol), but I'll be the first person to tell you that Public ONS games are unbelievably queer.

The game also has a number of elements that are queer in any game of ONS, ie. Superweapons (thank god a few leagues turned them off) and the Manta.

ROFL, another example of opinions that in part ruined some of this game, LOL, so NO MANTAS HUH ??? you must have been run over by a manta a lot, LOL......

BTW: MANTA=PWNAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Punchline1
                          wow you're ****ing cool

what are you, 13?
                          you are **** right im cool, the community i play with/hang with loves me.

and im 26.

now **** off...

Comment

Originally posted by 2tall
                            Hey man I'll complain about losing in Onslaught to you all I want. Jeez you dont have to go post on some huge forum to tell me that.
                            lol only if you don't have that **** shock rifle you shock wh... wait i don't complain about that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ZuBsPaCe
                              who's whining right now?
                              http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=396579

Comment

Working...
                              X