Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by neoflame
    A 6GB bonus pack? Would be nice, but... :bulb:
    LOOOOL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AoA Reclaimer
    are you trying to make my hard drive fail?
    get more SPACE!
    more RAM! also
    if got 201 gb

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ejg
    I would be happy to pay full price for UT2005 :up:
    If UT2005 (if they do it) is a standalone product you have to pay for like 2004 was, I'm bailing out. It would cause havoc with the modding community to release a new game every year. I may have to put up with Steam if I buy HL2, but at least with HL games they give you a few years of use before making you buy something new.

Originally posted by CatPhoenix
    I doubt there would be a free upgrade... I mean, there are no free upgrades for all those sports games for the PS2 & Xbox. :/
    Originally posted by Kel
    Little problem there...
    You can't upgrade a console game cuz the game data stays on the disc

Wrong and wrong. In response to the second point first, The PS2 and XBox have hard drives (PS2's being optional).

The sports games have roster updates...although I know that's not what you're reffering to. Still, they ARE starting to do upgrades, in some cases free no less. Ninja Gaiden 1.1 with a LOT of new stuff (not just a bug-fixing patch) will be out in August or September.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would be happy to pay full price for UT2005 :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I mean, there are no free upgrades for all those sports games for the PS2 & Xbox.
    Little problem there...
    You can't upgrade a console game cuz the game data stays on the disc

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I doubt there would be a free upgrade... I mean, there are no free upgrades for all those sports games for the PS2 & Xbox. :/ Though, I will admit that I would buy the game every year if there was some form a rebate. (and a dvd version that isn't a limited edition!)
    And in addition to that, they already said that 2k4 would be free downloadable for ut2k3 users :/
    I paid the fullprize and didn'T see a sign of a download

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I doubt there would be a free upgrade... I mean, there are no free upgrades for all those sports games for the PS2 & Xbox. :/ Though, I will admit that I would buy the game every year if there was some form a rebate. (and a dvd version that isn't a limited edition!)
    1. its going to be a free upgrade, period.

2. There IS a dvd version that isn't a limited edition. :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RedShadowXX
    apparently it is supposed to be a free downloadable for current UT2004 users

taken from Beyond Unreal: http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/fut...ure.php#ut2005

Epic Games' Jay Wilbur confirmed in September 2003 that there will be an Unreal Tournament 2005 and Unreal Tournament 2006.

... although we've started to draw some stuff out on the drawing board, we don't have anything solid. But I can tell you that there will be an '05, there will be an '06. That's our plan, is to keep the franchise going in that vein.

No further information is available on these titles, however its likely that UT2005 will be the first title to adopt Epic's original yearly update plan. This means that when UT2005 is released, it'll likely include UT2004 as well as any bonus packs released for that title. Also, with UT2004-UT2005 being a minor update, its likely that UT2004 owners will be able to upgrade to UT2005 for free.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No further information is available on these titles, however its likely that UT2005 will be the first title to adopt Epic's original yearly update plan. This means that when UT2005 is released, it'll likely include UT2004 as well as any bonus packs released for that title. Also, with UT2004-UT2005 being a minor update, its likely that UT2004 owners will be able to upgrade to UT2005 for free.
    from here
    http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/fut...ure.php#ut2007

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by M0rtus
    Well, with a £17.99 pricepoint and the inclusion of all 2003's content and with a £7.99 mail-in rebate in the box, they very nearly did give UT2004 away to 2003 owners for free
    :up: What he said :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, with a £17.99 pricepoint and the inclusion of all 2003's content and with a £7.99 mail-in rebate in the box, they very nearly did give UT2004 away to 2003 owners for free

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PaintMonster
    did you miss the $10 off of 2k4 if you had purchased 2k3 previously? Not that I have received my $10 yet.. Hey Epic, where's my $10??
    Sorry, my poor attempt of satire was too subtle...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont want to reinstal new versions of the same game with a few new maps and gametypes. :bulb:

Release some bonus packs like always and call it a day!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    to my knowaldge Epic aint even confirmed that there will be a UT2005 yet this is the 8792835789th thread about it :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by djini_hades
    Hey I've got a great idea... Why don't they offer to buy back your old Unreal 2004 when they release the 'patch'/'update' Unreal 2005/6... It'll be like giving the owners a discount because they already own the game... they could justr for proof of purchase maybe, or ask you to send in you old copy of unreal CD1 maybe?

:haha: :bulb:
    did you miss the $10 off of 2k4 if you had purchased 2k3 previously? Not that I have received my $10 yet.. Hey Epic, where's my $10??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X