Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just make UT2005 a bonus pack...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    That would be cooool.

    Comment


      #17
      ^_^

      Comment


        #18
        I'd like to have a bonuspack with lotsa new gametypes (duel, trickjumping with scores, hunting the invasion monsters with hunting rifles, anything!)...

        Comment


          #19
          @*&% ! If I need another five gig... man the home computer will need a memory AND processor upgrade.

          Well, I could unistall some games like halo to fit it all on...

          Comment


            #20
            Hey I've got a great idea... Why don't they offer to buy back your old Unreal 2004 when they release the 'patch'/'update' Unreal 2005/6... It'll be like giving the owners a discount because they already own the game... they could justr for proof of purchase maybe, or ask you to send in you old copy of unreal CD1 maybe?

            :haha: :bulb:

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by djini_hades
              Hey I've got a great idea... Why don't they offer to buy back your old Unreal 2004 when they release the 'patch'/'update' Unreal 2005/6... It'll be like giving the owners a discount because they already own the game... they could justr for proof of purchase maybe, or ask you to send in you old copy of unreal CD1 maybe?

              :haha: :bulb:
              did you miss the $10 off of 2k4 if you had purchased 2k3 previously? Not that I have received my $10 yet.. Hey Epic, where's my $10??

              Comment


                #22
                to my knowaldge Epic aint even confirmed that there will be a UT2005 yet this is the 8792835789th thread about it :weird:

                Comment


                  #23
                  I dont want to reinstal new versions of the same game with a few new maps and gametypes. :bulb:

                  Release some bonus packs like always and call it a day!

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by PaintMonster
                    did you miss the $10 off of 2k4 if you had purchased 2k3 previously? Not that I have received my $10 yet.. Hey Epic, where's my $10??
                    Sorry, my poor attempt of satire was too subtle...

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Well, with a £17.99 pricepoint and the inclusion of all 2003's content and with a £7.99 mail-in rebate in the box, they very nearly did give UT2004 away to 2003 owners for free

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by M0rtus
                        Well, with a £17.99 pricepoint and the inclusion of all 2003's content and with a £7.99 mail-in rebate in the box, they very nearly did give UT2004 away to 2003 owners for free
                        :up: What he said :up:

                        Comment


                          #27
                          No further information is available on these titles, however its likely that UT2005 will be the first title to adopt Epic's original yearly update plan. This means that when UT2005 is released, it'll likely include UT2004 as well as any bonus packs released for that title. Also, with UT2004-UT2005 being a minor update, its likely that UT2004 owners will be able to upgrade to UT2005 for free.
                          from here
                          http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/fut...ure.php#ut2007

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by RedShadowXX
                            apparently it is supposed to be a free downloadable for current UT2004 users

                            taken from Beyond Unreal: http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/fut...ure.php#ut2005


                            Epic Games' Jay Wilbur confirmed in September 2003 that there will be an Unreal Tournament 2005 and Unreal Tournament 2006.

                            ... although we've started to draw some stuff out on the drawing board, we don't have anything solid. But I can tell you that there will be an '05, there will be an '06. That's our plan, is to keep the franchise going in that vein.

                            No further information is available on these titles, however its likely that UT2005 will be the first title to adopt Epic's original yearly update plan. This means that when UT2005 is released, it'll likely include UT2004 as well as any bonus packs released for that title. Also, with UT2004-UT2005 being a minor update, its likely that UT2004 owners will be able to upgrade to UT2005 for free.
                            I doubt there would be a free upgrade... I mean, there are no free upgrades for all those sports games for the PS2 & Xbox. :/ Though, I will admit that I would buy the game every year if there was some form a rebate. (and a dvd version that isn't a limited edition!)

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by CatPhoenix
                              I doubt there would be a free upgrade... I mean, there are no free upgrades for all those sports games for the PS2 & Xbox. :/ Though, I will admit that I would buy the game every year if there was some form a rebate. (and a dvd version that isn't a limited edition!)
                              1. its going to be a free upgrade, period.

                              2. There IS a dvd version that isn't a limited edition. :bulb:

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by CatPhoenix
                                I doubt there would be a free upgrade... I mean, there are no free upgrades for all those sports games for the PS2 & Xbox. :/ Though, I will admit that I would buy the game every year if there was some form a rebate. (and a dvd version that isn't a limited edition!)
                                And in addition to that, they already said that 2k4 would be free downloadable for ut2k3 users :/
                                I paid the fullprize and didn'T see a sign of a download

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X