ok... WHERE IS the Press Release???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...still no press release or any kind of anouncements.... :sour:

Chances of teh demo being released this coming week, anyone?!

Comment

Originally posted by acc
      Sorry, it won't be.
      And yes, I'm serious. The demo will not include assault.
      You better be kidding, where did you here this. I will kill the messanger if it is true.

Actually seriously it makes some sense and then it doesn't. Assult is half the reason to get UT2004 so when promoting it, it would make sense to have it in the demo. But at the same time there are going to be only what... 8 assult maps. So not that much to leave for the full game if one was in the demo. Personally I love assult and want it in the demo, but I guess I understand why it wouldn't. Where did you hear this again?

Comment

Yea, agreed a bit there with you. Personally i'd love to see an Assault map in the demo, instead of a CTF one, which everyone knows (even tho i'm dying to play MoonDragon), it would also give them enough feedback and bug reporting on the gametype as well

Comment

Where did you hear this again?
          From Epic, on these boards. Please don't kill them, I don't want the demo to be delayed
          Another reason not to have assault in the demo is that every level is vastly different. If someone plays one demo level, and dislikes it, they may get the wrong impression that all of assault is like that. Just look at how different Convoy and Mothership are, it's like different games for each level.

Comment

Originally posted by acc
            From Epic, on these boards. Please don't kill them, I don't want the demo to be delayed
            Another reason not to have assault in the demo is that every level is vastly different. If someone plays one demo level, and dislikes it, they may get the wrong impression that all of assault is like that. Just look at how different Convoy and Mothership are, it's like different games for each level.
            When I said messanger I meant you. And do you have a link to the thread/post? I must have missed it.

Comment

This Friday would be nice

Comment

Working...
              X