X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: Re: Not UT2005, Not Unreal 3, Not UT2, not Unreal Warfare, but:

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
    How about Unreal Tournament with no changes just updated graphics and more poly's. Why not?
    Hey, if they would do that I'd be a happy man!

I mean, people will start playing my favorite game again and stop whining about the graphics

lets just forget that those graphics where the thing that gave the need for TTM and stuff like that, but at least the player scale would be normal without doublejumps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Last-Words
    Unreal Tournament 2005: The Unreal MMORPG...
    make it MMOFPS

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by No Good Man
    rofl, that means Epic can't come up with new ideas. Very sad.
    or it means they come up with enuff new ideas to release a new game each year.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Not UT2005, Not Unreal 3, Not UT2, not Unreal Warfare, but:

Originally posted by -=SmileY=-
    whats next?

will the unreal series continue in another way? I'm wondering..

it could either milk out, or blow new life in the unreal concept
    How about Unreal Tournament with no changes just updated graphics and more poly's. Why not?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UTForums.com
    I believe i'm entitled to my opinion
    As am I.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UTForums.com
    I believe the problem with the old gamers is they play UT99 on they're somewhat decent systems and get like 200 FPS and it runs perfectly but when they go to UT2003 they stick around 30 FPS and get their *** beat by all the high end card users that practice a lot so they call BS and go back to their old games so they can win and feel good about themselves.

They should mix DDR and UT and make an Unreal Tournament game you play with your Feet.... :bulb: that'd be cool...
    I "believe" you don't know what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe i'm entitled to my opinion

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe the problem with the old gamers is they play UT99 on they're somewhat decent systems and get like 200 FPS and it runs perfectly but when they go to UT2003 they stick around 30 FPS and get their *** beat by all the high end card users that practice a lot so they call BS and go back to their old games so they can win and feel good about themselves.

They should mix DDR and UT and make an Unreal Tournament game you play with your Feet.... :bulb: that'd be cool...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Whatever their next game is, it's about time they announced it.
    Us Coming Soon junkies... poor fools who dont care about games already released, but obsess about what's coming up Next... will need something new once 2004 is out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ouagadougou
    Well, Unreal Dance Party, of course.
    Ah, yes, Frag Frag Revolution. You'd get targets in different parts of the screen and have to shoot them in time with bad techno music.

I see a cult hit in the making...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RetodonIIX
    Sounds like Unreal II, which doesn't seem to have much of a connection the the original Unreal series if you ask me.

no its something "else"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Morba
    nice small part in this months pc gamer saying something about a new direction thats not linked to unreal series, but is linked in a way....................
    also i think MR confirmed UW.
    Sounds like Unreal II, which doesn't seem to have much of a connection the the original Unreal series if you ask me.
    Even the UT series reminds me of Unreal more.

Epic announced UW a long time ago.
    You are saying MR confirmed it recently in that mag?
    I didn't expect Epic to drop the game, but a little nod saying they're still working on it doesn't hurt either.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice small part in this months pc gamer saying something about a new direction thats not linked to unreal series, but is linked in a way....................
    also i think MR confirmed UW.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by No Good Man
    LOL, that means you would actually like to play Unreal Fashion Designer.

No it doesn't, but that conclusion makes as much sense as yours if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by eon5
    BeyondUnreal.com

In an interview with GameSpot, Epic's Jay Wilbur revealed that there will be a UT2005 and UT2006.

... although we've started to draw some stuff out on the drawing board, we don't have anything solid. But I can tell you that there will be an '05, there will be an '06. That's our plan, is to keep the franchise going in that vein.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X