Not UT2005, Not Unreal 3, Not UT2, not Unreal Warfare, but:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetodonIIX
    The next game is Unreal Fashion Designer, where you can dress up Gorge in nice pink dresses, lederhosen and spandex playthings.
    That...is...so...disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by -)AO(-Necron99
      Im sure people have played it, the problem is (now keep this a secret)

THIS IS A UT FORUM.

UT > CS all day, every day. :bulb::up:
      Hrm... something tells me you didnt get my point!

Read it again... read it slowly, in a nerd-cyberpunk-strugling way... you hear how silly it sounds? How "ha... I'm still the best CS player! And my pc life is sooo low that even if the game is waaaay outdated... I can still stick CS R00x0x00x0rrrzzz in every place it doesnt belong... cause I'm c00l... I rule... I play CS!11!!" it sounds!?

You know what that reflecs? You my man! I dont even have a pc that can play UT2003... but man its 4 years... 4 years ago since UT99 looked good... was new... was the thing! If you prefer UT99 above UT2003... its OK! I dont mind what you play... so please leave it outside a UT2003-2004 forum! I'm so god **** tired of people being proud cause they stick to old times! Just cause you evolve so darn slower than everybody else! Screaming it in every direction is realy not going to help you! Do yourself a favor... shut up!

Comment

Oh, it could go on for a while. They already have the websites up through http://www.unrealtournament2007.com

Comment

Originally posted by -)AO(-Necron99
          '03 killed it for me, Im done.

UT99 4 eva!:up:
          i have a little more hope then you, but if they screw it up again, and didnt listn to the fans, for a tr00 ut'99 mode then its dead for me too.......

Comment

Unreal 3: The Rude Reawakening of the Return to Na Pali?

Or So-Unreal-You-Think-It's-Real Tournament 940293?

Comment

Unreal-Poker!

Comment

Originally posted by rahsas
                An Unreal Fighting Game, call it Unreal Combat or something.
                Doesn't ut2003 already fit the bill here?

-Big chunky "console-like" characters? Check!
                -Funky acrobatic moves? Check!
                -Collect powerups & do key-presses for special moves? Check!

Comment

BeyondUnreal.com

In an interview with GameSpot, Epic's Jay Wilbur revealed that there will be a UT2005 and UT2006.

... although we've started to draw some stuff out on the drawing board, we don't have anything solid. But I can tell you that there will be an '05, there will be an '06. That's our plan, is to keep the franchise going in that vein.

Comment

Originally posted by eon5
                    BeyondUnreal.com

In an interview with GameSpot, Epic's Jay Wilbur revealed that there will be a UT2005 and UT2006.

... although we've started to draw some stuff out on the drawing board, we don't have anything solid. But I can tell you that there will be an '05, there will be an '06. That's our plan, is to keep the franchise going in that vein.
                    rofl, that means Epic can't come up with new ideas. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by No Good Man
                      rofl, that means Epic can't come up with new ideas. Very sad.
                      LOL, that means you would actually like to play Unreal Fashion Designer.

No it doesn't, but that conclusion makes as much sense as yours if you ask me.

Comment

nice small part in this months pc gamer saying something about a new direction thats not linked to unreal series, but is linked in a way....................
                        also i think MR confirmed UW.

Comment

Originally posted by Morba
                          nice small part in this months pc gamer saying something about a new direction thats not linked to unreal series, but is linked in a way....................
                          also i think MR confirmed UW.
                          Sounds like Unreal II, which doesn't seem to have much of a connection the the original Unreal series if you ask me.
                          Even the UT series reminds me of Unreal more.

Epic announced UW a long time ago.
                          You are saying MR confirmed it recently in that mag?
                          I didn't expect Epic to drop the game, but a little nod saying they're still working on it doesn't hurt either.

Comment

Originally posted by RetodonIIX
                            Sounds like Unreal II, which doesn't seem to have much of a connection the the original Unreal series if you ask me.

no its something "else"

Comment

Originally posted by Ouagadougou
                              Well, Unreal Dance Party, of course.
                              Ah, yes, Frag Frag Revolution. You'd get targets in different parts of the screen and have to shoot them in time with bad techno music.

I see a cult hit in the making...

Comment

Whatever their next game is, it's about time they announced it.
                                Us Coming Soon junkies... poor fools who dont care about games already released, but obsess about what's coming up Next... will need something new once 2004 is out.

Comment

Working...
                                X