Not UT2005, Not Unreal 3, Not UT2, not Unreal Warfare, but:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LockNLoad
    I didn't obligate you to do anything AFAIK, I can only suggest things since I can't control anyone(and I don't want to). I was just wondering why play UT2003 or go to they forum when you don't like the game. Got any answer to that Mr. ImSoBrigthThatMyBrainBurns.
    Not because I want to, because I can.:up:

Comment

Re: Not UT2005, Not Unreal 3, Not UT2, not Unreal Warfare, but:

Originally posted by -=SmileY=-
      whats next?

will the unreal series continue in another way? I'm wondering..

it could either milk out, or blow new life in the unreal concept
      Unreal vs Quake, ala Freddy vs Jason , or make it a threesome, Halflife vs Unreal vs Quake

Comment

imho something big will happen the next few years. the technologie is allready here to create holodecks. also the nano-technologie seams to go on realy fast.
        if the evolution doesn`t kill us, it will bring us a new world. wich noone would have expected before.

Comment

Originally posted by fiLa
          imho something big will happen the next few years. the technologie is allready here to create holodecks. also the nano-technologie seams to go on realy fast.
          if the evolution doesn`t kill us, it will bring us a new world. wich noone would have expected before.
          I just hope the delythium crystals will hold out.

Comment

Hey! It may not be PC or console games ... these guys might eventually go as far as making a card game, like Magic, Yu Gi Oh!, and Pokémon. We already have action figures (okay, just Gorge and Damarus but it's a start) but if the Unreal series continues to prove something in the next few years, we might even see some comics or even a television series (live action or animated) of Unreal or Unreal Tournament.

Comment

I always thought they would drop the "un" part and just call it

Real

Seems like it would catch on since most TV shows are Reality series.

Then again Epics marketing might just end up with a title of :

"OMFG it's so Real!!!!"

The most real game you will ever play. Since you can get hit with one enforcer shot and end up laying in the ditch with a gut shot, moaning for a few hours before finially dying.
              the winner! :haha: :up:

Comment

Unreal Tournament 2005: The Unreal MMORPG...

Comment

Unreal racing. I think I might even go for it .

Comment

An Unreal Fighting Game, call it Unreal Combat or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 191
                      I just hope the delythium crystals will hold out.
                      Yeah, or we may have to travel back in time to 1986 and recharge them from an aircraft carrier's nuclear reactor.:bulb:

The next unreal game I'd like to see is an open-ended roleplaying game, like Fallout 2 or Morrowind.

EDIT: That way we'd be able to explore the Unreal universe and get to see how all the games relate to each other.

Comment

The Reality of the Unreal: The Unreal Tournament Soap opera. Who shot Wraith? Was it Gorge? Horus? The Babylonians? CliffyB? Will Blackjack and Cannonball get back together? And who is the father of Sapphire's child? Is it Romulus? Komek? Mark Rein?

Comment

SIMmy

LOL

Yeah, I can see it now, Epic licensing The SIMs engine and making an Unreal TC.

Comment

Unreal Survivor

Players join a server, where they are given stupid tasks like "touch this pole for twelve hours". Then they ***** about the other players in private and try to vote them off the server.

Then when they are voted off the server, they can go on to play the companion games Unreal Talk Show Guest and Unreal Lawsuit.

Comment

Well, Unreal Dance Party, of course.

Unreal can easily branch out into an RTS... like USkaarj, and perhaps Warfare will head in that direction.
                              Unreal can go MMOFPS.... which DE's Dark Sector is going to be. Unreal in all but name.
                              More space combat... either Homeworld RPG or Yager fighter combat? Perhaps as a gametype in UT or Warfare.

I'd love it head in the Morrowind RPG direction.

Though I doubt it would even end up as a Tekken fighter, it would make a little twist to add to a future UT.... a new gametype, or minigame. Gorge vs Malcolm mano-a-mano.

Or maybe a card game and crappy morning tv anime series.

Comment

The next game is Unreal Fashion Designer, where you can dress up Gorge in nice pink dresses, lederhosen and spandex playthings.

Comment

Working...
                                X