Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it a mutator?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    is it a mutator?

    what is the mod (or whatever it is) that is running when you

    shoot other players and you hear a ding noise. or maybe it's a

    pop noise . I play on a lot of servers online where you hear a

    particular ting sound when you deal damage. Also, the in-game

    interface is a bit different. When I press f1 , a more detailed list of

    team stats pop up and extras displays are shown of how much

    damage one has recieved or delt. Does anyone know what this is

    or where i can dl it. Thanks in advance

    #2
    yea...sorry, I think this is one of those questions that can be

    answered only by ppl who have actually played w/ this mutator

    ingame. I have only played w/ this mutator in CTF servers online.

    I think I described it pretty acturatly, i just don't know what it's

    called.

    Comment


      #3
      Those "dings" are called Hitsounds. I use UTComp (it is a mutator). You can download it here: Here

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Cloud_Shark
        Those "dings" are called Hitsounds. I use UTComp (it is a mutator). You can download it here: Here

        Thanks . But does that mutator also change the F1 interface in the ways I described in the opening pose?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by bazmoe
          The RPG mutator does though I think.
          Here check it out.

          I will do just that

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by chrio500
            Thanks . But does that mutator also change the F1 interface in the ways I described in the opening pose?
            Yes, it does. Sorry I didn't specify.
            Rock on dude.

            Comment


              #7
              Could be TTM. I don't know why but TTM really annoys me. Maybe it's because it makes loads of things look crappy.

              Comment


                #8
                If you're playing 2k3 - TTM

                2k4 - UTComp

                ... both of these are designed with the "competitive" player in mind ... whatever that means

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by UberBone


                  2k4 - UTComp

                  ... both of these are designed with the "competitive" player in mind ... whatever that means

                  Yea...this is for 2k4. And I think UTComp is the one i'm looking for. Thanks ppl ... now if only I wasn't at work to try this out...****

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X