Epic Help I've pressed the reset button of Controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harsh_but_Fair
    It's SO FECKING GAY! I can't pay the **** game! Please, i tried brokeuser.ini thing. EPIC! please help me! Please stop speaking in riddles

Harsh:cry:
    now.. did you make sure you DELETED "user.ini"?

Comment

Originally posted by vladthedog
      now.. did you make sure you DELETED "user.ini"?
      Mark user.ini and ut2004.ini and press "delete" on your keyboard... (both files located in C:/UT2004/System (unless you put it anyware else)

then start UT2004.exe (in same folder) it detects the 2 files are missing and makes new once.. making it work again... (usualy)

If not... re-install

Comment

**** you guys are harsh. Pun intended

Do what Krille said

Comment

Well this is the verdict;

9/10 for gags on this thread
          6/10 for orginatility ( there were too many gags about deleting user.ini.)
          10/10 for help. I just reinstalled UT2004, it didn't work, so i threw my monitor of the window, that worked. IT ACTUALLY DID THOUGH. UT2004 works fine and randy now.

Harsh

Comment

10/10 for help. I just reinstalled UT2004, it didn't work, so i threw my monitor of the window, that worked. IT ACTUALLY DID THOUGH. UT2004 works fine and randy now.

Harsh
            :up: :up: :up: The user.ini thing wasnt a joke btw - deleting it thereby forcing UT to create a new clean one does actually cure a lot of UT probs :noob: :up: :up:

Comment

Harsh
              Deleting user.ini and ut2004.ini are no gags

Copy em to another folder and see for yourself... (just put em back afterwards...)

Comment

And here I was thinking Harsh was a name of one of the posters.

Comment

Did you delete the defuser.ini by accident?

or was this just a joke?

Comment

ummm... harsh is my name

B]harsh[/B]

Comment

6/10 for orginality, heh, the joke of alt and f4 has been around since , dear god i cant even remember lol, but they it would be good if people would stop thinking that there gods and treat people with respect, all you had to say to the guy is , delete you user and ut2k4 ini files and they will be re made . makes me wonder why i even read these posts anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SirJusticE
                        all you had to say to the guy is , delete you user and ut2k4 ini files and they will be re made . makes me wonder why i even read these posts anymore.
                        And they will be... O_o

Are you a n00b or did that detail slip your mind?

if you delete user.ini and ut2004.ini the game will on next start find that there are none.. and hence copy the defuser.ini and defut2004.ini and rename em to user.ini and ut2004.ini... basicaly setting all back to defult values (as it was right after installation)

Sure we all cant be that bright... but altleast have facts before you start making accusations

Comment

u just gotta luv the restore.

Comment

goodbye thread...

Comment

Working...
                            X