Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Key to Scroll Through Vehicle Seats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i can not get it to work mabye i am doing something wrong ????

Aliases[40]=(Command="SwitchWeapon 1 | onrelease set input LShift Seat2",Alias="Seat1")
    Aliases[41]=(Command="SwitchWeapon 2 | onrelease set input LShift Seat3",Alias="Seat2")
    Aliases[42]=(Command="SwitchWeapon 3 | onrelease set input LShift Seat1",Alias="Seat3")

F=use | onrelease set input LShift seat2

LShift=seat1 when i try these binds this one always changes back to seat 2

anyway i can not get it to work mabye i am doing something wrong or you can not add 40,41,and 42

Comment

Magwa, a couple of things to try. . .

Try binding 'Shift' as your keyofchoice. Not LShift or RShift.
      Try another key, not one with left or right alternatives, just to see if it works.

I dont know about the number of aliases you can have. Anyone?

Comment

nope, 39 aliases is the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbidity
          nope, 39 aliases is the limit.
          Finnaly a answer thanks lmao no wonder i could not get it to work ...ok i guess i am done with aliases.thanks everyone and thanks artofpain i would have liked that one

Comment

I guess you could delete the the aliases for the spacefighters, since they are used in only one level.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe
              I guess you could delete the the aliases for the spacefighters, since they are used in only one level.
              i just looked and i see none that are about space fighters which ones by numbers are they ???and thanks for the tip i hope it works

Comment

Artofpain, I'm sorry to announce that this trick works without your trick. It's been implemented in the game by default... :/

Comment

Originally posted by -A-Xamaniqinqu
                  Artofpain, I'm sorry to announce that this trick works without your trick. It's been implemented in the game by default... :/
                  care to explain?????? as default requires 3 keys to work please tell me how i can do it with one key by default !

Comment

Aliases[32]=(Command="Axis aBaseX SpeedBase=100.0 DeadZone=0.1",Alias="SpaceFighter_JoyX")
                    Aliases[33]=(Command="Axis aLookUp SpeedBase=100.0 DeadZone=0.1",Alias="SpaceFighter_JoyY")
                    Aliases[34]=(Command="Axis aUp Speed=+300.0 | Axis aStrafe SpeedBase=300.0 DeadZone=0.1",Alias="SpaceFighter_JoyV")
                    Aliases[35]=(Command="Axis aBaseY SpeedBase=300.0 DeadZone=0.1 Invert=-1",Alias="SpaceFighter_JoySlider1")

Comment

Working...
                    X