No announcement yet.

Unreal 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope epic gets rid of the "200X" naming series next game. It's really silly IMO. Slim chance of it happening though.. (actually is there any chance AT ALL?!)

Comment

I did'nt get why they made UT2003 then a year later 2004. In UT it was spaced about 3-4 years before UT2003 came.

Comment

Model scaling. They're too small. Yes, you folks at Epic have heard that complaint before. The models are far too small, and when comparing the scaling between any given model and the environment, it seems silly.

I recently reinstalled Unreal Tournament 2003 so that I could view some competitive demos. I got a little curious about this old game that I had grown to love and played a few games in instant action. That was when I realized the original models in UT2003 didn't need bright skins. I had been pampered with TTM, spoiled even. The scaling was very nice, and the game played very smooth. I thought to myself "Now this is a refined game". And it was. Well, mostly...

I get the feeling the models were scaled down because of ONS/Vehicles.

Fix the ant-like figures please.

[rant]

But, man... You guys lost focus of what WAS Unreal Tournament.

[/rant]

Comment

Originally posted by «c»Snooka
          But, man... You guys lost focus of what WAS Unreal Tournament.
          Exactly..and it's a **** shame..

Comment

I wanna see a **** version called Unreal Tournament 69 with Asia Carreria as the main character. The point of the game would be to jump her from behind and yell "I can't feel my legs".

[TST]

Comment

http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus...st.php?id=3640

There will be a UT2005 and a UT2006. I'm guessing that for UT2005 at least they'll include whatever bonus content has been released for UT2004 and make it a free upgrade for owners of UT2004.

Comment

Think UT the "series" is finnished, but the engine will continue. The new Tribes game looks very promising...

Comment

what a bullsh*t , UT will never be finished UT can't be finished won't be finished
                  UT will still be on this earth while we all will be rotting to dust already

Comment

NO.

Whatever.

No more Unreals untill untill 2006 hits. We don't want Unreal community to be devided among 3 games!

Comment

yeh we sont want UT2005 gus give us a load of bonus packs like you did for UT1 . . . . UT1 had several years to become great if UT2004 has a good few years to 'evolve' it would be the best thing that ever happened to the community, jus feed us with BP's till the new game on the new enigne is ready in what 3years time?

Comment

Originally posted by ^vs^Bazza
                        yeh we sont want UT2005 gus give us a load of bonus packs like you did for UT1 . . . . UT1 had several years to become great if UT2004 has a good few years to 'evolve' it would be the best thing that ever happened to the community, jus feed us with BP's till the new game on the new enigne is ready in what 3years time?
                        It looks like this is exactly what Epic are doing. Bonus packs will be released, then owners of UT2004 will be able to download the upgrade to UT2005, which will contain all the free bonus content released for the previous games.

Comment

so UT2005 will just be UT2004 + Bonus Packs kinda like UT:GoTY?

if so then thats good, that should boost up the community a bit

Comment

Originally posted by ErecT

Stupid to release new version each year.. Will only divide the community.
                            :up: yea

A new bonuspack each year would be ok though.
                            ironic, you remember how ut2004 was just supposed to be a "patch" in the beginning? :\

Comment

yeh but UT was originally gunna be an add on for Unreal - so sometimes good things happen like that - UT2004 is one of those things

Comment

it's hard to imagine that the Unreal Tournament series has much life left in future production..after the release of the UEngine3, Epic will probably shift away from the Unreal series and start work on another few new titles...:noob:

Comment

Working...
                                X