Customising Headshot Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customising Headshot Tag

how do i change the font/text in the HEADSHOT display?and how do i make a display for when i combo somone?

That would probably be done only thru a mutator I would asume or security software would think you are hacking and boot u off the servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kypt
      That would probably be done only thru a mutator I would asume or security software would think you are hacking and boot u off the servers.
      oh ****,so i cant change my weapon pickup and weapon names either?

Comment

I think I tried doing that on UT2003 and had problems joining many servers.

Comment

Eh, I am at work so forget the exact name of the files. But go into your system folder and open up the file name weaponsx or something like that. It may initially show as a windows file and ask what program to open it with so choose notepad. Then you can go in and edit things just like your ini's. Just be careful in what you edit but its obvious which things are the text messeges within the game. You can edit some of the other files if you want.

Comment

XGame.int

[SpecialKillMessage]
            DecapitationString="Head Shot!!"

Comment

Its quite possible im at work so I cant say the exact file names but its in your ut2004/system and its labeled either .u or .int
              Look under game something

My headshot is (>'_')>Headshot<('_'<)

-_-

Comment

Open the .int files in note pad, find what you want to change and change it.

I have custom text all over my screen.

Comment

Man M@yhem,I already told you on xfire,it´s the same with the weapons,but I think the other file is called xgame.int or somrthing,just looking through them,you can customize your game very good with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
                    Man M@yhem,I already told you on xfire,it´s the same with the weapons,but I think the other file is called xgame.int or somrthing,just looking through them,you can customize your game very good with them.
                    cudnt find where to do it for headshots

Comment

Check my post, a couple up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shuri
                        Check my post, a couple up.
                        did,thanx mate!

btw,how do i ADD one for a combo kill?

and can i record my own announcement for headshot and add it or is that too much?

Comment

while we're on it, how the hell do i get my weapon names back when I switch. I cant seem to find anything in hud settings (or im just overlooking something) and it doesnt really bother me that much, untill I started playing rpg invasion...

Comment

Originally posted by Eeep
                            while we're on it, how the hell do i get my weapon names back when I switch. I cant seem to find anything in hud settings (or im just overlooking something) and it doesnt really bother me that much, untill I started playing rpg invasion...
                            User.ini
                            bHideWeaponNames

Comment

DecapitationString="Not a good time to lose ones head!" :haha:

Comment

Working...
                              X