Hellbender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellbender

How does one get into the Hellbender as a gunner instead of the driver? There is no one in the hellbender and I want to get into it as the GUNER and NOT as the driver.

I've seen peole do it.,

Enter the Hellbender as normal then press 2 for Skymine gun or 3 for main gun. Press 1 to resume driver position and drive as normal.

Comment

of course, being a gunner isn't much use if you're a sitting duck ...

Comment

what are you talking about??? a parkd bender on a hill can destroy peopel easily, i wish the were a way to lock the drivers place so i could sit there in peace...

Comment

By the way, in AS-Junkyard, don't take the rear gunner position unless you have pinpoint accuracy in a moving vehicle (which let's be fair is somewhat unlikely). In Onslaught the driver can slow down for the rear gunner to snipe, but in Assault slowing down is not an option. If you're forced into the rear gunner position, just get out and walk instead, you'll be more useful.

Comment

Thanks for the info ladies and gentlemen!! I was spending so much time!

Comment

Originally posted by SirYawnalot
              By the way, in AS-Junkyard, don't take the rear gunner position unless you have pinpoint accuracy in a moving vehicle (which let's be fair is somewhat unlikely). In Onslaught the driver can slow down for the rear gunner to snipe, but in Assault slowing down is not an option. If you're forced into the rear gunner position, just get out and walk instead, you'll be more useful.
              You could also ride on it, which means you jump ontop from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by SirYawnalot
                um...I don't know where you are playing, but some of us have actually learned how to shoot people while driving. I would say choose the Rear Turret Position first to Hone your moving sniping skills. Being able to snipe things/people while moving is a key tactic in this game. You need it to be successful. If you can't do it, keep practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebert
                  You could also ride on it, which means you jump ontop from the beginning
                  You will get knocked off before you reach the enemy...second gunners shock balls will knock you off...

Comment

Working...
                  X