Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

WTF Moderators read this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Moderators read this

Logue,

You are being warned for making this post: http://ataricommunity.com/forums/sho...94#post4281994
    This post is defined as Racist or Sexist Remarks!

You need to take a moment and read the rules to avoid future warnings. You can find them here: http://ataricommunity.com/rules.html

You now have 9 warning points, when you reach 15 we will automatically ban you.

Please note that due to the size of the message board our staff does not allow for appeals to warnings. You can avoid future warnings by reading the rules above.

Best Regards,
    Atari Forums team.

Do you just want to point out where I was being racist/sexist since you dont seem to have a fucking clue what I was talking about and there is nothing racist in either mine or anybody else's posts. Normally I would let it slide but I am not willing to let you or anyone else in this forum call me racist.

edit: It has come to my attention that pezman didn't give me this warning but another moderator did. So own up and fix it!!!

Sorry pez but it should really give the name of the perso who really did it!!!

wierd yes, racist - seems a little harsh to me.

Comment

What is so racist/sexist about putting brown stuff on Willhaven? :bulb:

edit: changed some word to some others

Comment

maybe he doesnt like turds?

Comment

wtf thats bull****, if pez wants to warn somebody for anything in that thread warn cliffy:P

Comment

Don't think Pez will take them away again, since even if you're right, you still got them. He never bothered doing it with me, and I don't think it's possible. But .... come on .... this thread is asking for this kinda sh** .... and Pez .... did you pass two WL points to Cliff as well? He's WAY Off-Topic in those thread .

But I thought it was chocolate .... I think Pez's got a dirty mind himself .

Comment

Well if he cant remove the WL points he could at least appologise for making a mistake. I dont know what time it is in the US but he better read this.

Comment

Originally posted by Logue
                Well if he cant remove the WL points he could at least appologise for making a mistake. I dont know what time it is in the US but he better read this.
                It's 10AM on the east coast...

Comment

Originally posted by Logue
                  LOL! That would be the first time .

Comment

Sexist,racism?That´s bull****,uhm,no pun intended
                    Offending?Maybe,but i´ve seen much worse from posters wich havent received any wl points at all in these photoshop threads.

Comment

I dont see why saying its brown weird stuff would be offensive either maybe he didnt bother to scroll up 2 posts and see what I was talking about.

Comment

good god. fking awful stuff.

Great way to ENCOURAGE people to do your godforsaken Photoshop this threads, epic.

I wonder if i'll get 9 points for this being racist, as it clearly is:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by anarkist
                          good god. fking awful stuff.

Great way to ENCOURAGE people to do your godforsaken Photoshop this threads, epic.

I wonder if i'll get 9 points for this being racist, as it clearly is:bulb:
                          I see your point Anarkist and i almost totally agree with it.

Some of the photoshoping have been really offending though,Logue´s was pretty offending as well IMO.

Willhaven eating ****?
                          That´s quite offending i think.
                          But if they cant keep their reasons for giving out wl points straight i think its bad moderating,you should get a straight and honest reason for WHY you get the wl points.
                          Not some total crap reason wich has nothing to do with it.

Besides,they ask for at least some flak when asking the community for Photoshoping the staff.
                          Where to draw the line?
                          Beats me,but Logue´s post was nothing close to racism or sexism.

Comment

certainly tobbe, i agree :up:

Comment

So I wonder what Smiley got for his 'contribution' hehe !

Pez .... can't Epic send you on a 'humor development' course or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X