Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

2k4 Instagib..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2k4 Instagib..

    I have read the wonderful nw reviews for 2k4 and wonder though is there anyone that has played the instagib side of 2k4? And if so what changes have taken place?

  • #2
    This is still to be commented upon. But from what I have gathered, the vehicles will probably not blow up in one shot. Oh and also LOW G will not affect vehicles.

    Comment


    • #3
      hehe

      Ya I heard those comments as well but I was interested to hear of weapon changes, weapon sounds, beam looks?

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, I hope they put some effort into Instagib. On Clanbase iCTF is the biggest gametype at the moment and that should tell you something

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Grimmen
          Yeah, I hope they put some effort into Instagib. On Clanbase iCTF is the biggest gametype at the moment and that should tell you something
          id prefer them to put no effort into insta tbh.
          the gametype is fine as it is, just needs some decent maps ;>

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Morba
            id prefer them to put no effort into insta tbh.
            the gametype is fine as it is, just needs some decent maps ;>
            The point is that it is a mutator, not a gametype.

            They want to make sure that the mutator works with the other gametypes in a way that is fun for the insta-players.

            Comment


            • #7
              All you guys really need is Laser Instagib...

              http://unrealdev.net/?page=html/port...reenshots.html
              http://unrealdev.net/?page=html/port...downloads.html

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm gonna be able to check UT2004 out this wednesday and I'll see if I can play some IG ONS to clear up these questions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Powerslave666
                  I'm gonna be able to check UT2004 out this wednesday and I'll see if I can play some IG ONS to clear up these questions
                  :O take photos/film it !!! We screenie/video whores will thank you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Powerslave666
                    I'm gonna be able to check UT2004 out this wednesday and I'll see if I can play some IG ONS to clear up these questions
                    Case in point... if you repair vehicles and charge nodes with the link gun, how does it work with IG?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SoSilencer
                      All you guys really need is Laser Instagib...

                      http://unrealdev.net/?page=html/port...reenshots.html
                      http://unrealdev.net/?page=html/port...downloads.html
                      ick. ill take my regular instagib thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I know my idea is still here for all to see!


                        http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...roved+instagib

                        :up:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mort_Q
                          Case in point... if you repair vehicles and charge nodes with the link gun, how does it work with IG?
                          Good point, I never thought about that . If I can't play IG ONS, I'll be sure to ask Logan or Buzz about it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            IG would prob not work well with onslaught then. no repair weaps but thats what you get for playing with one weap

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mort_Q
                              The point is that it is a mutator, not a gametype.

                              They want to make sure that the mutator works with the other gametypes in a way that is fun for the insta-players.
                              Point is that insta is far more popular than NW atm and sure maybe it is a mutator but maybe its time to start considering it as a gametype.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X