32 bot player bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32 bot player bug

ok hope someone from epic can sort this in a future patch.

Ive noticed when playing with 32 bots that when a bot gets killed it will sometimes fall through the bottom of the map / or when killed and is lying on the floor the body just disappears and you dont get that green effect ( you know etc )

But if its say a 4 way DM then everything is fine ?? no bots fall through any walls/floors and the bodys disappear correctly

No biggy but seems like a bug to me ?

It's probably to do with fps rather than the number of bots (except insofar as more bots slows down your fps), since the Karma calculations become less accurate, sometimes allowing corpses or even vehicles to fall through things.

Comment

ah right

i can 32 bots on most maps except for one or 2 maps but the karma calcualtions make sense the more bots there are the more calcualtions needed so im geussing that the engine is cutting corners and reducing the calculations . Played 32 bots on DM Rankin earlier and the action was amazing ( good fps too at 70 fps throughout most of the map ) just looks silly when bots fall thru walls and the floor but meh i can live with it

Comment

Working...
      X