• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-INA- Challenged FSR (4on4 iTDM)

FSR (FINE SEXY REJECTS)
    Wed 4 Aug 21:00 CHANGED TO Wed July 7 21:00

Official Instagib TDM 4on4

Yeah that's Right... iTDM Challenge to a 'mid-ladder' team...

Current members please update availability in clanbase... and be on IRC If you want to play (also make sute you are patched and mapped up etc)...

Not with us yet? See instructions for joining in my sig...

[EDIT] DATE CHANGED TO A CLOSER ONE.... AUG WAS TOO FAR AWAY!!!!!!

I´ll be there :up:

Comment

Excelent... But as that one was so far away... I thought I'd do a quick 2on2 for next week (Wednesday)...

Ci [-Combat-Incorporated-]
      Wed 30 Jun 21:00

Official Team Deathmatch 2on2

Comment

LOL FSR was formed from the FSB rejects - I was an FSB founder - hope Ingela is doing OK.

Comment

wow, iTDM now thats interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by p0rny^
            LOL FSR was formed from the FSB rejects - I was an FSB founder - hope Ingela is doing OK.
            Well he's the founder of the reject clan... and there are enough members on there... so I guess he IS doing well

Should I tell him you said 'Hi' in game if they are winning (to put him off maybe)?

Comment

Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
              wow, iTDM now thats interesting.
              I enjoyed it...

You want in Gaal or is your clan membership bloated?

If you have a CB ID let me have it and I'll add you in if you ever want to play for you favoite forum

Comment

Originally posted by djini_hades
                I enjoyed it...

If you have a CB ID let me have it and I'll add you in if you ever want to play for you favoite forum
                Well.. this is just a same registration like to be in a forum after all. Nothing binding right? and nothing changes if i register there as well i guess. Im sure if the whole forum registers there it will cause Clanbase to crash

Nice idea would be if it(CB) could handle "forum" "clans" differently to allow multiple accounts in such cases. Im sure ProUnreal would want to join as well then, to challenge INA as well as Inunreal, Beyondunreal or other i dont know. Forum wars at full glory. Or even a forum ladder

Comment

Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
                  Well.. this is just a same registration like to be in a forum after all. Nothing binding right? and nothing changes if i register there as well i guess. Im sure if the whole forum registers there it will cause Clanbase to crash

Nice idea would be if it(CB) could handle "forum" "clans" differently to allow multiple accounts in such cases. Im sure ProUnreal would want to join as well then, to challenge INA as well as Inunreal, Beyondunreal or other i dont know. Forum wars at full glory. Or even a forum ladder
                  I had personally always hoped that one day, we would organise a 'massive Forum Cup challenge' LOL...

But yes... sogn up is NOT an agreement to devote anything... Just lets you say 'yes' to a match if you fancy representing this Forum...

Comment

avail, would like to try insta again :>

Comment

Originally posted by -=BT=-joepjens
                      You didn't add me to clanbase yet, i pmed you my ID in IRC :sour:
                      Then you didn't pm, but msg-ed !

Comment

You didn't add me to clanbase yet, i pmed you my ID in IRC :sour:
                        Positive I never got one... send me the UID and I promise I'll add you in...

Honestly very sorry... There was no intended 'slight' on you on my part...

Comment

You didn't add me to clanbase yet, and i msg-ed my ID to you on irc.
                          LOL... my IRC is at home... I am at work... I've not got the message yet... PM me here now and I'll add it in...

Comment

Originally posted by SpH1nX
                            avail, would like to try insta again :>
                            Yes... make yourself available on clanbase for the upcoming matches (and send challenges too if you want... just ask for trustee rights)...

Comment

Originally posted by djini_hades
                              Yes... make yourself available on clanbase for the upcoming matches (and send challenges too if you want... just ask for trustee rights)...
                              Then I'm asking ... may I be a trustee, please ?!

Comment

Working...
                              X