Dear my dearest DrSiN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear my dearest DrSiN

could you create a patch that allows us to have 32+ players on a server?

no, it'll lag the hell outta everyone
    y more than 32? Isn't that enough?

Comment

too many admins set their servers to 32 players when the server can't even handle 10. i hate to say it but i don't think the community can handle 64 players.

Comment

no i think admins should have a option to allow more than 32 players, all i can say is what about all the LAN party centers with more than 32 computers?? and with a clan that has 64 members comming??

make it a patch so people don't have to HEX there UT

Comment

There aren't any maps that could support 64, except MAYBE Dria and RedPlanet...MAYBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbidity
            There aren't any maps that could support 64, except MAYBE Dria and RedPlanet...MAYBE.
            me and my friends have made a map that can hold well over 32 people anyway back in UT GOTY me and my friends at a lan party had 60 people on CTF-FACE odd telefrag at start but **** its fine

Comment

try playing CTF-AYetiTV for UT99. With 32 people you might run into an enemy....

Comment

testbigbox with 32 players dm 0_o sg fight

Comment

if you somehow manage to get 64 players at a LAN playing onslaught, please record me a demo

Comment

The only CPU that can handle 32 right now are the dual opteron systems. The Xeon's don't stand a chance. Any more and ppl won't even have the processing power to run it. And if you want to play with 250 people go play everquest. We are not trying to play SimCity. We want a good frag fest.

Comment

DM-TrainingDay/64 players :up:

Comment

Originally posted by [V]-Clan
                        DM-TrainingDay/64 players :up:
                        All you'd need is one player with shield gun and it would be like watching dominoes toppling.

Comment

Working...
                        X