Voice IP and EAX

broken....that is all

Thanks for the update.

Comment

*YAWN* old news...

Comment

Originally posted by RedShadowXX
        *YAWN* old news...
        true, but still a problem that ****** me off every single time i play this game. But instead of a fix for a advertised feature, we get water splashes.

Comment

How do you have 4 WL's already? What did you do? I've been a real *** on some threads and don't have a WL...yet...

P.S. - Is it still broken?

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
            How do you have 4 WL's already? What did you do? I've been a real *** on some threads and don't have a WL...yet...

P.S. - Is it still broken?
            I don't know i got 3 of them the first day i signed up on the forums and the mod wouldnt' tell me why. They link you to the thread that it happened, but it was deleted. The 4th WL was because I said a dirty word in a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by audi2honda
              I don't know i got 3 of them the first day i signed up on the forums and the mod wouldnt' tell me why. They link you to the thread that it happened, but it was deleted. The 4th WL was because I said a dirty word in a thread.
              you naughty boy you

Comment

Originally posted by vladthedog
                you naughty boy you
                Did you hope on the server last night? What level did you make it too. I saw your gin posts on our forums so I figured you were playing

Comment

heh.. ya.. it was around 12:30 my time.. i only played for a few minutes though... (wave 10-16)... so didn't really get anywhere

Comment

This bothers me so i'm bumping in hopes someone from Epic will see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X