Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

when ut2k4 demo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when ut2k4 demo?

I heard ut2k4 is going to come out in november ..... so when is the demo going to be done?

p.s. 2 more weeks :bulb:

SPAMM!!!

U answerd your own question allready :bulb:

Comment

Soon. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

well, hopefully, within two weeks (for real :P). If they want a big enough time window between demo/game, they should release it 1st half of october

p.s.: To Epic: We want a www.unrealtournament2004.com ! or at least an update to the uber old 2003 one

Comment

well unrealtournament2004.com jsut takes u to the 2003 site so im guessing the same site for all versions

Comment

Originally posted by mr. fuzzy
            well unrealtournament2004.com jsut takes u to the 2003 site so im guessing the same site for all versions
            That will change soon (?) too. Headup said the new site is being prepared.

Comment

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz......

Comment

2 months :weird: :haha:

Comment

It would be great if teh demo comes out in two weeks, till then its back to UT.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast_Trauma
                    It would be great if teh demo comes out in two weeks, till then its back to UT.
                    What about UT2003?

Comment

[xan]It is inferior[/xan]

Comment

I heard from someone on irc that it would be friday after next.

Comment

I heard from someone on irc that he's 18/m/NY and VWE and would like me to bing the KY.

Comment

i heard that the new 2004 site is going to be top draw ... the 2003 kinda suxz IMO :down:

Comment

kewl I Sure wish Epic would informe us of the current progress status, on both demo and game, if possible... -_- ppl are just going nutz, at least here on the forums /o\ :P

Comment

Working...
                              X