Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My series of UT2k4-related comics. Graphics whores need not apply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My series of UT2k4-related comics. Graphics whores need not apply.

By series, I mean two: Enjoy. Or not. I could care less. I made them out of boredom and here they are.

[screenshot]http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/Cooler1011/Funny%20Things/UT2004_stick_figure_art_joke_comic.jpg[/screenshot]

The red line ending in a dot on the n00bs head is a targetting laser. The purple dot is a super-weapon beam charging up. The weapon the n00b is holding is an assualt rifle, and I did it according to the art job on the non-SE edition of the box. The yellw stuff is muzzle flare. GiTzZz, as I drew him, is playing as a cyborg-Skaarj-space-pirate. Don't like it? Who cares? The thing GiTzZz is holding is a Super-Duper Weapon of my own creation. IMHO, it puts the Redeemer and even the super weapon equivalent of ChaosUT2 to shame. Where it says t3h torlan in the background (work with me people), it means its the level, as I was too lazy to find a picture of torlan or draw it in my trademark stick-figure style. Go figure. The yellow **** coming out of the cyborg-Skaarj-space-pirates face are horns or tusks or whatever.

The following isn't even a comic. It took me nanoseconds to make, literally. Enjoy, and *fingers crossed* heres hoping Microsoft doesn't sue:

[SCREENSHOT]http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/Cooler1011/Funny%20Things/funnay.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Edit: You may have to copy it into paint to see it maxed out or whatever, since in my browser (IE 8.0, I guess... Go ahead, firefox this, opera that... we get the point already) it automatically resizes it.

/asspat

Comment

you do know that when IE automatically resizes an image, if you hold your cursor over the image for a short period of time, a small box in the lower right hand corner will appear.. if you click that... it will go fullsize... also, you can turn off resizing in options (and this is coming from a firefox user

btw... i almost laughed....

Comment

Originally posted by vladthedog
        you do know that when IE automatically resizes an image, if you hold your cursor over the image for a short period of time, a small box in the lower right hand corner will appear.. if you click that... it will go fullsize... also, you can turn off resizing in options (and this is coming from a firefox user

btw... i almost laughed....
        Ho-lee ****. Did not know what that button was for. Thanks much.

Btw, thanks for not flaming me.

Comment

That comic was just disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Xiker911
            Ho-lee ****. Did not know what that button was for. Thanks much.

Btw, thanks for not flaming me.
            ya... see.. i have an inquisitive nature... as SOON as I see a button that i don't know what it does i just HAFTA hit it heh

and don't worry, i only flame people who say things/do things that is stupider than i would do.... heh

Comment

Originally posted by AoA Reclaimer
              That comic was just disturbing http://climbatizeut.users.btopenworl...ilies/f-no.gif
              Hey, i'd like to see what YOU make when bored. Really.

Oh, and come on... That "red in the next patch" joke wasn't funny AT ALL? Not even a crack of a smile?

Comment

Hey, i'd like to see what YOU make when bored. Really.

Oh, and come on... That "red in the next patch" joke wasn't funny AT ALL? Not even a crack of a smile?
                thats the one thing that got me to almost laugh... but maybe thats just the gin....:bulb:

Comment

That comic was just disturbing
                  Tell me about it, I thought it was my eyes at first...but that is just wrong on so many levels...

Comment

Originally posted by Cenobite
                    Tell me about it, I thought it was my eyes at first...but that is just wrong on so many levels...
                    Could you elaborate so I don't feel so... Weird?

Comment

Could you elaborate so I don't feel so... Weird?
                      Well things like 'pwn' and '!!11!!' will always appear weird to people like me who werent educated through the internet. Im afraid I will never get that 'joke'. Gerneration gap? ffs im only 24.

Comment

mmmmmm.... m$p4int

Comment

Originally posted by LastPlaced
                          Well things like 'pwn' and '!!11!!' will always appear weird to people like me who werent educated through the internet. Im afraid I will never get that 'joke'. Gerneration gap? ffs im only 24.
                          I wasn't educated through the internet... Jesus christ no! It was a artsy piece that put you in the shoes of the n00b you just fragged. It should be on the cover of the UT2k4 bible in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by LastPlaced
                            There's no joke to get: it's just sad, really. However, I think that the majority of the references that you see on this forum are usually mocking that "1337 sp33k".

Note: if I'm wrong, then I don't like you people anymore.

Comment

Skaarj Sauce's Cliffy Blozonzski comic pwnz j00! :haha:

Comment

Working...
                              X