Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: HEADSHOTS in InstaGib....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Poll: HEADSHOTS in InstaGib....

    Would you like to hear "HeadShot" when you frag someone on the head while playing InstaGib?

    I say YES! :up:

    #2
    How about the dudes head flies into the nearest wall, explodes, and than his body explodes seperatley? AWW YEAH!!!! The gibbier the better.

    Comment


      #3
      No point... Instant death is instant death.

      Play NW if you want rewards for precision.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by BeerNut
        No point... Instant death is instant death.

        Play NW if you want rewards for precision.
        InstaGib is ALL about precision.....

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by UnrealBLiTZ
          InstaGib is ALL about precision.....
          you need more precision for headshots though.


          headshots in instagib = pointless

          a death is a death

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by BeerNut
            No point... Instant death is instant death.

            Play NW if you want rewards for precision.
            :up:

            Comment


              #7
              Granted the body will still explode but it is nice to know that I got my shot into that litte hitbox.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Jermaine_X
                you need more precision for headshots though.

                headshots in instagib = pointless

                a death is a death
                ^^^Yep... The point of the headshot is the extra damage dealt out for the precision/luck required to make the shot.

                Since there is no extra damage in IG, it would be pointless.

                Comment


                  #9
                  The only IG server i play on (i don't play IG often) has it on. looky:
                  [shot]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3453/Shot46.jpg[/shot]

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by BeerNut
                    No point... Instant death is instant death.

                    Play NW if you want rewards for precision.
                    Meh... in practical terms, yes a headshot award in IG is pointless. I've always wanted IG to call headshots though... not because it kills 'em any deader, just because I'd like to know.

                    It wouldn't affect the game at all beyond adding an extra announcement so why not?


                    *edit* Where can I get that mutator, Turbidity?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Discord
                      Where can I get that mutator, Turbidity?
                      Not sure. The server i was playing on at that time was the excellent HOG server. They have several, that particular one is at [ut2004]69.19.189.165:7777[/ut2004].

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Discord
                        Meh... in practical terms, yes a headshot award in IG is pointless. I've always wanted IG to call headshots though... not because it kills 'em any deader, just because I'd like to know.

                        It wouldn't affect the game at all beyond adding an extra announcement so why not?
                        I agree :up:

                        It may be pointless, but doesn't it make you feel good to just hear "HEADSHOT"???

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Id rather have the **** bodies gib. That is why it is called InstaGib, correct?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Wi||y W0nka
                            Id rather have the **** bodies gib. That is why it is called InstaGib, correct?
                            /smacks head

                            No, man, you misunderstand. What happens when you score a headshot in IG as is? The body gibs, but there's no headshot announcement. I dunno about these other guys, all I'm after is the announcement.

                            It's not like they removed the headbox for IG or anything...

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I would like to see gibs more realistic looking... when someone explodes their body parts look like an action figure... no bloody stumps or bone sticking out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X