Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still spawning at core after patch?

hate to complain but...

i still am spawning at the core after a round gets so far into it. it's the most annoying thing that didn't seem to get fixed with the last patch even though it was supopsed to be. does anyone else experience this?

also...

what's up with the server list for ctf. i select standard servers any muts and only 20 or so show up. is this telling me that noone plays standard ctf anymore??? i find it hard to believe when since i was a ctf junkie with 2k3 and i doubt everyone that played ctf went to ons.

any help suggestions are appreciated!

Some servers make me spawn at the core. Talk about annoying!!!

I haven't noticed what the versions of the servers are though.

Comment

HMMMM well you probably just answered my question as far as the core spawning. didn't even think that the server was not updated... guess i just have to wait till all the pub servers get caught up. /me slaps head for idiot first question.

still does not answer what's up with the CTF server list though????

Comment

Instagib CTF is the new thing!

Comment

You can choose your spawn point.

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
            Instagib CTF is the new thing!
            IG CTF is nothing new. They have had that since before i even started seriously playing. not going to knock it too much because it does take skills and IG improves your aim but... idk I just don't see how a one hit/kill CTF would replace the droves of people playing 'normal' CTF. i have played a ton of IG CTF on Thorns and and other Thorns clones but i don't see how it's fun anymore. i mean all i have to do is get one shot, lucky or otherwise, and the flag carrier is down.

so back to my question. what you are saying is that noone plays regular ctf anymore?

Comment

Working...
            X