What crosshair do you use and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What crosshair do you use and why?

I am currently using the red +, but im finding it a bit hard to see it on certain backgrounds.

What crosshair and colour do other people use, and what really works best. I'm not a fan of differant 'hairs for each weapon.

Actually all the default ones... Color + shape fits all the different weapons well, only thing I changed was shock rifle into a green dot. The purple cross was kinda hard to see against a shock ball at times, dont want to loose it when trying to pull off a combo.

Comment

Modified the default ones a bit, made them larger and next I'm gonna make the ShockRifle's purple cross to a green cross...

Comment

I have changed my Shock Rifle one to a Red Triad.

Comment

default ones perfect imo :up:

Comment

mine:

from: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=382403

Comment

Home made..

##
              ####
              ####
              ##

(the actual pixels in photoshop looks like that meaning it's tiny) b&w crosshair is perfect since it's impossibel to lose in any background.. all colors got a weakness.. green.. tokaraforest... pink... antalus sky... white... many other skies

Comment

For all weapons I'm using the dot, purple colour, scaled 200%.
                The dot is a good marker, however the ASMD and lightning gun tend to miss it. Very annoying.

Does someone know how to change the crosshairs of the vehicles ?

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3
                  Home made..

##
                  ####
                  ####
                  ##

(the actual pixels in photoshop looks like that meaning it's tiny) b&w crosshair is perfect since it's impossibel to lose in any background.. all colors got a weakness.. green.. tokaraforest... pink... antalus sky... white... many other skies
                  Same here :up:

Comment

Only ones I've changed are the sniper, LG, and shock rifle.

They're all a neon green, slender X

Comment

Green dot. Scaled up. For all weaps.

Comment

I use the triad 3 configuration on all weapons. I use a pinkish/purple color.

Comment

Originally posted by [HIC]VilleRunnr
                          I use the triad 3 configuration on all weapons. I use a pinkish/purple color.
                          arh,how can u hit :bulb:

Comment

i use a purple cross for everything. id like to see someone who actually use the Hidden crosshair

Comment

Actually don't have a problem hitting anything. I use to use the cross but for lonf distance shots without the zoom it just got in the way. I have an open view with the triad that allows me to aim straight.

Comment

Working...
                              X