Not sure what the hype is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what the hype is...

Not sure what all the hype is about the headsets that shipped with the SE version, so let me say this: THEY ARE ****.

If you want a good headset/pair of headphones, look at Plantronics. They make the ABSOLUTE BEST headsets in the world. My Plantronics.Audio 90 Headset has done me extremely well over the last year and a half, and has some of the best sound reproduction I have ever heard (And yes, I am a producer of music).

k.

Comment

I think the main thing for people was getting the DVD extras for the same price as the cd set.

Comment

Those are too expensive, I rather buy more ram or a few games than those, but if i had the money I'd get em'

Comment

What hype?

BTW you're several months too late. The Special Edition with the headset stopped being sold, for the most part, about 2 months ago. Probably longer.

Comment

Im sorry, free headset that works plenty well > almost any other headset

Comment

what is talking about are all the people *****ing about a broken headset or a lack of headset in the box. you know all of those "im still waiting for my headset to arrive" posts.

fact of the matter is the headset IS a total pos, and there is no reason to desire it when you could get a decent microphone for pennies and simply buy a good pair of headphones or some nice speakers.

Comment

Umm, They were Free..
                What did you expect?
                Thats like looking for a rolex in your crackerjacks.

Comment

It comes out clear to my friends and clanmates. As long as people hear me and it works, I'm fine with the headset.

Comment

Man, you just convinced me to go get 'em (Plantronics Audio-90). I was getting my new RAM and a new shirt online tonight, and because of this thread, I ended up going a bit overboard.

They better rock, or it's your head. <3

Comment

Originally posted by cAm
                      Im sorry, free headset that works plenty well > almost any other headset

agreed:up:
                      are they amazing? no.. do they get the work done? yup.. i basically use it for the mic anyway (most of the time i am running quadrophonic sound) so its just late at nite when i actually use the headset part, and i for one am impressed w/ the quality for a free headset.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonHunter
                        Umm, They were Free..
                        What did you expect?
                        I HAVE found a rolex in your crackerjacks! Epic pls fix!!1! :bulb:

But seriously, I agree that people should stop complaining about something they got for practically nothing. :b It's not like they couldn't go online and find reviews of the headset or anything, it's just a Logitech headset that's been available for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by teccy1
                          But seriously, I agree that people should stop complaining about something they got for practically nothing. :b
                          Except CS :down:

Comment

Originally posted by DemonHunter
                            Umm, They were Free..
                            What did you expect?
                            :haha:

Comment

Re: Not sure what the hype is...

Originally posted by {US.C}Meatball
                              (And yes, I am a producer of music).
                              well we cant argue with you then, personal opinion and taste counts for nothing when you come up against a 'PRODUCER OF MUSIC'.

Comment

Working...
                              X