Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by PointlesS
    eax effects is set in the map's zone properties under ZoneSound...from there you pick the effect you want that zone to have...there's quite a few of them
    Yes, this must be correct. Back when Creative offered the EAX enhancement package for UT99, they were offered for certain maps only.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EAX effects :

Asbestos, Lightning Gun Room has reverb/echo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That 1on1pack had a few maps with overly noticable effects. DM-Sae really has some bigass reverb.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i hear the goo gun say blup blup blup!
    and then a splash goo skill!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I heard EAX effects once, in the lava pits in Deck 17. never again, though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PointlesS
    eax effects is set in the map's zone properties under ZoneSound...from there you pick the effect you want that zone to have...there's quite a few of them...as for what version of eax ut2k4 uses I would think it'd use eax 3...

Do most mappers bother to use these features? CBP quality maps i mean?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    eax effects is set in the map's zone properties under ZoneSound...from there you pick the effect you want that zone to have...there's quite a few of them...as for what version of eax ut2k4 uses I would think it'd use eax 3...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by audi2honda
    2K4 has some sort of EAX support cause I hear it, and they claim to be a featured game on the creative website
    I meant that they were talking about including 2.0 suport in addition to 3.0, but it didn't happen.

We only have 3.0 still

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
    They were talking about getting 2.0 support in 2k4, as well as 3.o, but that obviously never happened.
    2K4 has some sort of EAX support cause I hear it, and they claim to be a featured game on the creative website

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They were talking about getting 2.0 support in 2k4, as well as 3.o, but that obviously never happened.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As far as i know UT2004 uses EAX 3.0

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont even switch it on when I play, ok the taskbar is at the top of my screen but I always turn the effects off before playing yet I can still hear stuff in 3D:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'm kindy wondering wich eax vision ut2k4 uses
    eax 1 2 or 3 or 4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by pyrothekilla200
    Mine seems to work regardless of what map or even what game Im playing! :weird:

Dunno if Ive set it up wrong but its cool anyway, I love it
    are you setting it ingame or forcing some EAX effects through the creative drivers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mine seems to work regardless of what map or even what game Im playing! :weird:

Dunno if Ive set it up wrong but its cool anyway, I love it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X