Where did all the onslaught players go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did all the onslaught players go?

Seems like the quality of ONS play for the last 2 weeks has take a major nosedive.

....low counts on the servers
    .....high noob factor

DM looks well populated, maybe everyone moving on?

Cain's Lair. That's a nearly unanimous conclusion around here.

Comment

Ya Cain's seems to have some good play, but I am talking about the total number of servers with enough good players to make up two teams that can compete. That availability is way down.

Originally posted by Turbidity
      Cain's Lair. That's a nearly unanimous conclusion around here.

Comment

I barely remember EVER being on a server with a good competetive game. It's almost always lopsided, with either idlers on one team, or just totally clueless people.

When it's even it's a blast, but I've rarely found it to be even. So... not much has changed afaik.

Comment

summer's here. that's what happened.

if you find a game that's fun, bookmark the server. it's likely that it will be fun there in the future too - at least sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by regniguy
            Ya Cain's seems to have some good play, but I am talking about the total number of servers with enough good players to make up two teams that can compete. That availability is way down.
            Ah, misread the post, sorry. Well, i believe that the people who bought the game because of onslaught are now discovering new game modes....it would fit, anyway.

Comment

They all went to Frag.Ops :noob: :up:

Comment

Yeah summer happened. 3 of my playing buddies are off on vacation. Happens every year.

Comment

Originally posted by hal
                  I barely remember EVER being on a server with a good competetive game. It's almost always lopsided, with either idlers on one team, or just totally clueless people.

When it's even it's a blast, but I've rarely found it to be even. So... not much has changed afaik.
                  yup, yup, and yup

Epari really needs to fix ONS team balancing... it's killing this game type

Comment

Hmm... I hope Cain's would be better pinged for me...

And Epari = Epic/Atari?

Comment

gotta love summer

Comment

jailbreak

Comment

Originally posted by hal

Same here.

Comment

football happened....

But yeah there has been a nosedive, Ive not been about much cos..

1. Football
                            2. Father day.
                            3. Huge assignment due for open uni.

Next to that there does seem to have been a particalur high noob factor in ONS recently as well, I dont object to new players - far from it but when my own team are attacking our nodes I leave, strangly enough I have been playing mainly insta DM and a little CTF. Quick fixes

Comment

:noob: 's leave, ONS wanes and DM takes back it's crown.

Comment

Working...
                              X