"Weeee" - a teammate in text-to-speech when I gave him a ride on my manta

"Yo Ambrosia, where you at girl?" - voice chat

Got any to share?

Hmm... no, but

yours wern't very funny ^.^

Comment

I guess you had to be there.

Comment

Here is the funniest thing to be *seen* during a game. Heard if you have Text to speech on.

[shot]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/567/Whatsanode.jpg[/shot]

Comment

"whats a node" :haha: :haha: :haha:

What game ar you playing mate? :weird:

Not exactly the funniset thing Ive heard but the strangest was yesterday when some random French person started trying to talk to me on voice chat, I explained that I didnt speak French, this went on for 5 minutes before my team-mates piped up and said

"who you talking to?" :weird:

Its seems as though I was the only person that could hear the French guy

Voices in my head or what?! :weird:

Comment

Roffle :haha:

Comment

I thought the first post was funny.

And funny = teddie. That guy cracks me up on voice.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrothekilla200
                Its seems as though I was the only person that could hear the French guy

Voices in my head or what?! :weird:

I see...skipped your medication again, eh?

Comment

Yeah, that was probably it

It freaked me out that no-one else could understand why I'd been talking to myself for the past 5 minutes, guess they were scared too

Comment

"What's a node"

LOLOLOL

He's either very witty or very stupid.

Kinda like going onto a computer help forum and asking "How long does it take to download the internet?"

It's the random stupidness said on voice or text chat that cracks me up. Someone said something about healing the power core with duct tape that I found amusing... and the text-to-speech just made it all the more absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by eviljuan
                      "What's a node"

LOLOLOL

He's either very witty or very stupid.

Kinda like going onto a computer help forum and asking "How long does it take to download the internet?"

It's the random stupidness said on voice or text chat that cracks me up. Someone said something about healing the power core with duct tape that I found amusing... and the text-to-speech just made it all the more absurd.
                      ya, i can't stand the people that just sit there spammin it.. but i definately get a kick out of my computer saying funny things... even though i'm 24, my sense of humor is around a 13yr teen boy, so when a robotic voice says various body parts it gets me to laugh

Comment

Best one I came across to date...
                        Playing some invasion & chatting it up using TTS, then I said something over the mic and the first resonce I get is... "Hey, That's a guy...! " (was using Enigma as my skin. )

Comment

colorblind: "i swear, there is no way to counter roxs"
                          another player: "yes there is- with paper"

:haha:

Comment

the "weeeee" comment was probably me. i do that every time someone gives me a lift on a manta or scorpion. makes me giggle.

also, was playing ONS yesterday, Severance. Some noob from the other team hopped into the levi, drove it somewhere and got out. So naturally, someone from my team stole it.

these messages showed up:

Blue Guy: Alright, who the hell gave up the levi?
                            Me: I don't know, but on behalf of the red team I would like to say "Thank you!"

EvilJuan: whats your name on UT2004, and do you have anywhere that you play regularly?

Comment

[screenshot]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kanerobot/misc/rape.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Working...
                              X