Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

FAO Epic - Aimbotters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Epic - Aimbotters

ELF are a known aimbot clan and have been caught botting on a variety of servers

proof is on the stats site just look at the player efficiency for [ELF]NBK http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/pla...?player=149641
    [ELF]DankMaster http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/pla...?player=128644
    [ELF]Shaggy http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/pla...p?player=34654
    [ELF]int64 http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/pla...?player=137289

etc etc

Search for ELF in the player pages of the stats site, guess which clan has the highest efficiencies

They are getting more active too, so hows about permanent global bans for these cheaters Epic?

cheers :up:

This is completely new information

not

Comment

FAO Schwarz Aimbot:

:rpoint:

Comment

come on guys can we stop these threads now

We know ELF aimbots
        We have countless varations of proof
        DR Sin knows ELF cheat

nothing more can be done bye reposting the same thing

i admire what your trying to do m8 but its not going to go anywhere

Comment

It wont go anywhere while no1 tries

I for one am fed up of aimbots spoiling games and while we have no system of banning by WONid or SteamId it seems worthwhile trying to get the game devs to do something about it

I personally don't think this is spam or anything but if you feel the need to flame me for trying to clean this game up, well feel free I guess

Comment

Get some perspective.

Yes, ELF cheats. So, ban its members from your server and get on with your life and playing the game.

If you are bothered by the fact that ELF members have better UT2003 stats than you, then you need to stop judging your self-worth by how many points you rack up in a video game.

Comment

No offense or nothing, but my effincienies are higher than that Does that mean that I bot?? I think the fear of botters are much much greater than the actuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Pillu
                This is completely new information
                not
                I'm surprised you still have WL 0
                those kinda posts really bug me

Comment

Originally posted by HeCTiC 6ft dp
                  No offense or nothing, but my effincienies are higher than that Does that mean that I bot?? I think the fear of botters are much much greater than the actuality.
                  I think he was talkin about the weapon efficiency -- 90+% .. I've never met a player in my life that shoots 90% with a weapon =>

Comment

I have, but never met a person who could keep a 90%+ effeciency while not camping or running away when hurt, and at the same time keeping a 400+ fph.

Comment

Originally posted by Nytegard
                      I have, but never met a person who could keep a 90%+ effeciency while not camping or running away when hurt, and at the same time keeping a 400+ fph.
                      I've played with some of the best players in the world and they cant keep a 90% efficiency... maybe against 10 novice bots, not against real players.

Comment

Originally posted by }iD{-Sw¿rD
                        I've played with some of the best players in the world and they cant keep a 90% efficiency... maybe against 10 novice bots, not against real players.
                        Not that hard to keep a 90% efficiency. Just need to find not so good players. Pretty much most random public games will be like this. I play 99.9% insta, and give me 10 mins, and I can find a nw server I can dominate in. Not because of skill, but because of others lack of skill. You would be surprised at just how bad some people are.

The top 10 ranked people on the stats? Well, take out the cheaters, and the really talented people, and you still have 2-3 peeps left. These are the people that know how to manipulate stats.

It happens. There are certain people who are ranked really high on the official stats page, I have played, and they are not all that good. But they know how to play to get the stats. I could care less about stats honestly. Since I play mostly CTF, I don't even care about my score or effeciency. It's all about the end score. If I want to prove I'm good, I certainly won't do it playing online, and say "ooh, look at my rank!". I'd go to a lan party or another competition. Honestly, the more I play public games, the less respect I have for people who are ranked really high.

Comment

dude if youre shooting 90% you are playin newbs straight out of newb class 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Nytegard
                            I play 99.9% insta
                            umm 99.9 is missing 1 out of 1000 shots... I highly doubt you can accomplish that playing players that ARE newbs.

Comment

Originally posted by }iD{-Sw¿rD
                              I think he was talkin about the weapon efficiency -- 90+% .. I've never met a player in my life that shoots 90% with a weapon =>
                              http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/pla...p?player=14681

86.6% with minigun, that close enuff ?

Comment

Working...
                              X