ut2004 has wierd physics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I don't have any problems with that (seemingly)... but ut2004 does have weird physics sometimes. Like when players are sliding down a hillside, they start to sort of stutter along... it's really strange looking. (it's not lag).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just tested this, no problems doind a double jump whatsoever.
    The only problem I did have was trying to do a dodge starting right at the edge but even then I made one 2/3 times average.

Unfortunately I have no idea why you have such issues with it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To make sure you are right on the edge, crawl or walk untill you can't go any further. Then if you attempt a double-jump, it only allows a single. It is very noticable on AS-TempleOfTrialsv2, because you have to do a lot of huge gaps and you cant get a double jump if you are too close to the edge.

That map very hard... There is one gap that you must do a perfect jump-walldodge-jump, me and a friend had about 100 attempts each and only got across about 10 times.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    never heard of this before....

Leave a comment:

• started a topic ut2004 has wierd physics?

ut2004 has wierd physics?

I have just noticed that when you stand on the edge of solids, you cannot double-jump. Is this intentional? If so, does anyone know the reason??!

The upward/downward velocity physics are also really odd. I never even played UT2003 enough to use boost-dodge, but from what I hear it sounds more realistic and doesnt ignore your speed.
Working...
X