Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by errtu
    mmm...

I'm not sure I agree... the combination keyboard / mouse seems to be a bit irksome and it doesn't feel "right".

if you need to jump, you gotta go all the way to the space bar, then you can't move while you are jumping. If you need to crouch, press shift (i think, don't remember) and while you are doing this you can't do much else... that's the problem Í find with this combination: mouse / keyboard. Although you are right about the aiming part...

you cant move while jumping?well your the only one. remap your keys if your using arrows and not w a s d

Comment

lol thats my falut I was looking for a good config for the analog sticks on my playstation 2 gamepad. (I just got the adapter for it today) Am trying to use it with chaos ut duel and muralis

Comment

Originally posted by errtu
        the combination keyboard / mouse seems to be a bit irksome and it doesn't feel "right"
        AHHH! Demon Demon! Martyr the freak!

*Erhem*. After years (7) of playing with pads, it took me 2 months to adjust confortably to mouse. I tried to go back, several times, all without success.

Comment

Working...
        X