Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Any players want training sessions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any players want training sessions?

With working alot of hours, and not being able to dedicate myself to a clan, I had an idea today of helping out "serious" players who want to get better. I'm looking for 3 people who would be interested in learning some advanced tactics with ut2k4, improving aim, and overall strategy.

Any serious inquiries please email zeroskillz@hotmail.com with this format of information:

Name:
    Alias:
    Date of Birth:
    If this goes through well I will setup 4 days a week (for a period of 3 weeks) of 1 hour training starting at 9:00pm est. Given there is still interest I will extend that time to further help people.

-zeroskillz

your fearsome name of ZEROSKILLS strike fear and intimidation into my heart and makes me afraid to go to sleep without setting down micetraps all around my bed.

seriously though, if you're going to prove to someone that you're the greatest ownage machine that ever lived since Jesus, you need a more awe-inspiring moniker than "zeroskills".

I suggest
    "CANCERCAUSINGTAPEWORMTHATWILLRIPYOURSTOMACHAP ART"

or...

"ARNOLDSCHWARTZENEGGERHUMPER"

because anybody that's got the guts to mount Arnold has gotta be pretty tough.

Comment

No offense but a name has no reflect upon someones skill. I happened to use this name 7 years ago when I really did suck at games, and after so long there was no point in changing it. Go troll another thread please, I'm actually trying to help the community.

-zeroskillz

Comment

Re: Any players want training sessions?

Originally posted by zeroskillz
        With working alot of hours, and not being able to dedicate myself to a clan, I had an idea today of helping out "serious" players who want to get better. I'm looking for 3 people who would be interested in learning some advanced tactics with ut2k4, improving aim, and overall strategy.

Any serious inquiries please email zeroskillz@hotmail.com with this format of information:

Name:
        Alias:
        Date of Birth:
        If this goes through well I will setup 4 days a week (for a period of 3 weeks) of 1 hour training starting at 9:00pm est. Given there is still interest I will extend that time to further help people.

-zeroskillz
        Sounds like you'd fit in with the rest of us. We don't have any mandatory anything in our clan, just some working people looking for like minded players to get some pick up games going. We offer 5 servers, 32 play teamspeak, 50MB email, and FTP access with all the patches, maps and UT content you could want. We have players from Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, and East coast, and nobody complains about ping with the selection of servers. Come check us out, I think you'll like what you see.

Comment

troll

-zeroskillz
          since when is adding a little humor into a forum a form of trolling? But if you don't appreciate it, I guess I can stop and post unfunny straight to the point posts, but that would be hurting the community instead of helping it. Wanna help the community? Lighten up, and laugh a bit, go out and breathe in the sunshine. Go frag some less elite players online and get your fill of happiness instead of calling me a troll, which hurts my feelings.

----------------------------------------------------------

On Topic:

Training for what kind of gametype?

Comment

=]

hsima, well I am currently in horizon, although I guess some people say it's dead, I don't play for them clan wise, but I still sport my tag. Anyways, I'm just looking to help bring up some more competitive players because I barely see any new names.

-zeroskillz

Comment

Sorry forgot to mention this, but you can also post in this thread if you wish.

-zeroskillz

Comment

I could go for some training.

Name: Dan Stringer
                Alias: danstringer (forum), Renegade (game)
                DOB: 31st January 1986

Comment

Re: Any players want training sessions?

Name:
                  Alias:
                  Date of Birth:

-zeroskillz
                  Now, I understand 'Alias', but why theheck do you need to know age, real name and location? :weird:

Comment

-zeroskillz
                    what exactly are you proposing to train?

DM skills? TDM strats? ONS priorities? CTF routes? DD timing?

Comment

Re: Re: Any players want training sessions?

Originally posted by Yourself
                      Now, I understand 'Alias', but why theheck do you need to know age, real name and location? :weird:
                      Location for teh sverer - ping time, lag, that kind of thing. The real name and age are a mystery though... Maybe doesnt wanna teach immature 12 year olds...

Comment

Originally posted by danstringer

Dude, you should reply via e-mail like his post said. Putting your real name and DOB out here is just this far from having your identity stolen, which would suck.

Comment

Originally posted by danstringer

Can i have your credit card number and pin code as well please?

Comment

Originally posted by Folk
                            Dude, you should reply via e-mail like his post said. Putting your real name and DOB out here is just this far from having your identity stolen, which would suck.
                            Well my real name isnt exactly hard to find is it. Look at my forum name. Wasn't expecting to stick around...

Date of birth - I posted in a how old are you thread before. At least this way people can send me presents.

Where I live - Stoke-on-Trent is a big place. Plus, its not hard to figure it out, i've said before I live about 5 mins from overclockers UK - look on their site you can see they are based in Stoke-On-Trent.

Plus, zeroskillz said:

Comment

theres no better training than playing yourself until you learn the secrets of the trade, no amout of TEXT or VOICE in a game from a person is gonna teach you how to play good.

Comment

Working...
                              X